Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sociopastry posted:

BOOP THE NOSE. BOOP IT.

One of my cats has been booped so much that he sometimes boops back. He'll be sitting in my lap, turn over and hit my nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like their little brain heads.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Chris Pratt makes good on his superbowl bet with Chris Evans and visits a cancer charity in his Starlord costume:

More photos

The funny thing about Chris Pratt and his Star Lord costume is that's the actual one he wore when making the movie. When they finished filming he never returned it so he could do stuff like this.

The other great thing is that even though Chris Evans won the bet they're still going to visit the Seattle Childrens Hospital.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, he kind of is.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He got a big head!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Transmogrifier posted:

I don't like wrestling but I really like hearing about the things they do for their young fans. :3:

John Cena is basically a machine for his fans, he's done more Make A Wish appearances than anybody, ever, with over 400 times.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Not sure if this is cute or terrifying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgklu52Rus

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

How does that even happen?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A fun Red Panda fact is that they are actually the ones who were called Pandas first. The black and white Panda was named after them.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haruharuharuko posted:

Little girl gets some frozen pancakes made and holy crap her reaction is amazing.

I get it, "frozen" pancakes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bumblefuck! posted:

Kitty Big Paws loves to be held, which, due to his aforementioned hugeness, is almost always awkward and difficult.

Want me a Kitty Big Paws hug.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Babies babies, everywhere babies!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have to be careful getting bread out of my breadbox because one of my cats has decided it is actually a cat box and will cram himself in there if I don't stop him.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Look at all the fuzzy baby hotdogs. :swoon:

(Pretty sure those aren't ferrets though, but whatev, Cute Tubecat Thing is a perfectly good name)

Yeah, those are weasels. Look like Least Weasels.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fun zoo fact is that Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo has prairie dogs. Not as an exhibit, they have prairie dogs just living free on the grounds.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dat butt wiggle.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4XMq17MWu4
Cheetah baby!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dick Trauma posted:

Has science found anything that a cat will not rub its head upon?

Cats rubbing their heads upon something is their way of saying they own it. So that cat owns that horse now.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I keep giggling at the one who is filling up the entire CD tray.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

IIRC they washed the cow and then used a blow dryer on it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That cat has a drinking problem.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pucklynn posted:

Is this the cat equivalent of sucking it's thumb? Because sweet jesus that is too loving cute.

Nah, its just cleaning the paw, there's probably something stuck in there.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Porcupines look like they're wearing some kind of Jim Henson-esque costume.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing I love about juvenile Cheetahs is that they get that full body Mohawk running down their head and back.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Except for not being pink it looks just like Lion from Steven Universe.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Golden-i posted:

Play with me!

One of my cats is really into grabbing at people when she wants attention. Just pat pat pat, pet me!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Someone should post corgi crossbreeds where they all have corgi bodies but their other breed heads.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Does the smaller one have a forehead M? Love me some forehead M's.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mobile slippers

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Cat vs horde of puppies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRyN7muczX4

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess the old tale that the real Santa sometimes pretends to be mall Santa is true.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That cat also misses me owning a CRT but she makes up for it by constantly sitting on my lap. Like, all the time. She's on my lap right now.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bonk bonk bonk bonk

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tiny dog loves a tiny baby

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm gonna get you!

I've been got!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is pretty adorbs

Sasha Obama talking to Ryan Reynolds at a recent White House event while Malia gives her two thumbs up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

hiddenriverninja posted:

what the hell are those things :gonk:

They're from the movie Attack the Block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Oh merciful Christ the little droopy eared one at the end with the bright blue eyes. My heart hurts.

My favorite part is how the person filming is trying to get all the puppies but that Corgi is all just "hey, I know this person! I'm going to say hello!"

• Locked thread