Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Norse Code posted:

This is the best dog I've ever seen and I don't even think it has an Instagram

Holy poo poo this dog is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Are there more of these?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Thank you kindly. I'm going to show these to my mom when I visit this weekend, she loves cat videos.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Yeah but the video of how they got the ears on the snake is pretty disturbing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmX-wa_vdB4&t=67s

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Birb Katter posted:

Keeper Sam got some unexpected help while putting fresh mulch in our tree kangaroo exhibit this morning.

This is the first time I have ever heard of this thing and seen pictures. And I already love them.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

VanSandman posted:

Dog at sunset, with clam.

Just need to get an Otter to teach him how to open it on his tummy-tum.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

cash crab posted:

:kimchi: Merry Christmas, everyone.

Yeah well give it a couple weeks and there will be plenty of furry Christmas gifts showing up.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

ShiroTheSniper posted:

Sorry but this is a sad sad news :(

some of them died in that fire :( Let's have a last smile with them...

A tragedy, but some good came of it. I like to think the firemen who went in and saved the 4 animals saw this lil guy by the door and said 'gently caress that'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Seriously? I've bought a ton of brushes, that bristled arch thing, and lint rollers... and all this time I could have just been throwing the brush attachment on my vacuum?

• Locked thread