Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

So long as the movie ends with whatever the super-badass "cool" new dinosaur is getting suddenly attacked and eaten by a T-Rex that then roars as the park's banner floats down behind it, I'm down.

Otherwise I'm getting some nasty flashbacks to Jaws 3D :ohdear:
I'm pumped just because we'll finally see what Hammond always envisioned and see the park actually running with guests. (This movie is set 22 years after JP and the park has been running since 2004)

Its going to suck in the end when they probably close down the park because a few people died, look if you go to an island filled with genetically modified dinosaurs there are going to be some risks :colbert:

I didn't see my parks close down forever when I played JP: Operation Genesis and got bored, deciding to get rid of the exits and allow the dinosaurs to get out of their exhibits to feast on the flesh of the guests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Astrobastard posted:

I loving love that show, it just gets so brutal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-YhQCvRmg

The only thing that sucks about this show is that it would probably be hilarious to hear whet the "Pranked" are saying. Esp. during the slim-jim-carjacking scenario. (Although their hand gestures speak volumes)

EDIT: "Thats a train."

Edit2: the cheerleader-people-running one was sweet. Sniffle.

false flag post-op has a new favorite as of 02:24 on Nov 27, 2014

Schlinky
Mar 12, 2009

...Too much drink.

Soulwax- E-talking

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

Warren Zevon posted:

The only thing that sucks about this show is that it would probably be hilarious to hear whet the "Pranked" are saying. Esp. during the slim-jim-carjacking scenario. (Although their hand gestures speak volumes)

EDIT: "Thats a train."

Edit2: the cheerleader-people-running one was sweet. Sniffle.

Could be wrong but I always assumed the reason it doesn't have sound is because it's filmed in Quebec so they'd be speaking a mix of french, english and frenglish. This way they can show it on both french and english stations without having to subtitle it or whatever.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

Could be wrong but I always assumed the reason it doesn't have sound is because it's filmed in Quebec so they'd be speaking a mix of french, english and frenglish. This way they can show it on both french and english stations without having to subtitle it or whatever.
It's the resulting universality that makes it a great addition to airplane entertainment-on-demand systems, so travelers from all over the world can enjoy it. There are worse ways to while away a long flight.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

Oh yeah, I get that part. Sometimes the people are so animated that I wish I knew what they were saying to explain themselves. There was one prank (not JFL) where a dude grabbed someones sunglasses, and as he was running away he got roundhouse kicked by some random mall walking guy. Then all of the crew rushed in to chill the guy out.

here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enBLNVOBVKE Sorry for non-gif related chat, though there are a few good moments that may be gif worthy in there.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Would.

Schlinky
Mar 12, 2009

...Too much drink.

Source.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

This is the best gif. The look on her face like she honestly thought she could pull it off.

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat

By chance do you know where this came from?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Whiirrr posted:

By chance do you know where this came from?

The show is actually just called "Hole in the Wall"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfym8MdKNNY

This was great btw.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have the gif of Jesus looking pissed and the hole is a cross shape?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Some avatars, because making these is way better than standing in lines for Black Friday!

And a few more gifs!

Secret of the Kells

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

I'm disappointed there aren't any Star Wars teaser gifs yet.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Orgophlax posted:

There are none because it looks awful.

e: Sorry I take that back, there were two trailers and one looked awful.

Michaellaneous has a new favorite as of 17:47 on Nov 28, 2014

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Orgophlax posted:

They're in the Star Wars thread

duz has a new favorite as of 19:01 on Nov 28, 2014

John Liver
May 4, 2009

duz posted:

Someone please combine this with El Hadji Diouf

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
I did a thing and as a bonus, here is a gif of a thing.

And here is an avatar for someone you hate

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That Millenium Falcon camera move is really awesome. I was expecting some absolutely poo poo visuals and boring camera angles and that was not what I got at all.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

duz posted:

As bizarrely fake as everything about that trailer looked, I still think the little soccer robot is cute. :allears:

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Ghostpilot posted:

Got ya covered! :ocelot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEI85hYB_IE&t=140s

Her name's Patricia Davis and she's at the 2:20 minute mark. :dance:

Yessss

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Beware the Slater Eater.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

oh Florence :allears:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Orgophlax posted:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Haha this cannot be real.

gently caress.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Decrepus posted:

Haha this cannot be real.

gently caress.

Nah, I think it looks fine. Compared to the ridiculous impracticality of the double-bladed lightsaber that's become so popular, a light-claymore seems perfectly reasonable.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
The White Walkers have mastered laser technology, the Night Watch is so hosed now.

SuperSpy
Apr 7, 2011

Jobs done, questions none.

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Nah, I think it looks fine. Compared to the ridiculous impracticality of the double-bladed lightsaber that's become so popular, a light-claymore seems perfectly reasonable.

Plus, how many people have had their hands cut off in Star Wars? Safety first!

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Yeah, that's honestly one of the smarter modifications one could make. Though unconfirmed rumours are saying that the two ports at the sides are just vents of sorts rather than a deliberate crossguard, on account of that lightsaber being shoddily made and unstable.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Perestroika posted:

Yeah, that's honestly one of the smarter modifications one could make. Though unconfirmed rumours are saying that the two ports at the sides are just vents of sorts rather than a deliberate crossguard, on account of that lightsaber being shoddily made and unstable.

I really dig that as an idea. It'd be great to bring back some of the "used future" aesthetic that the original rather than everything being so clean and sterile. Honestly I'm more excited and cautiously optimistic about the new trailer than I want to be.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Perestroika posted:

It looks really terrible, but at least it's not a light tonfa or one of the many other ridiculous variations invented over the years.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Wheany posted:

I did a thing and as a bonus, here is a gif of a thing.

And here is an avatar for someone you hate

I've needed an avatar and I hate myself so it all works out perfectly, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

SplitSoul posted:

It looks really terrible, but at least it's not a light tonfa or one of the many other ridiculous variations invented over the years.

I did the biggest eyeroll when I saw it too. Lightsabers were fine. But yeah, if that look is due to a shoddy lightsaber, I think that's one of the least lovely reasons I can think of.