Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

I want one because the gamepad/pro controller is totally fine but I've been playing smash for a decade with a gamecube controller and anything else just feels WEIRD to me like I play online and I'm doing completely alright but all it takes is for me to go "wait which button does what again" and I immediately start losing over and over and over

these loving adapters are sold out everywhere. walmart had some listed online as in stock yesterday so I ordered one but I guess a million other people did as well because they emailed me back this morning saying they couldn't fulfill my order but they'll keep my order on file for the next 28 days and fulfill it when they can and if I want to cancel I need to call them

why can't I just cancel it online this is stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

univbee posted:

Also kind of surprised Nintendo didn't make a Wavebird 2.0 instead (Gamecube-style Wii U Pro controller).

they were trying to appeal to competitive players who much prefer wired controllers

• Locked thread