Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

ArcMage posted:

Why is it in Russian?

That Daedric (from Morrowind, or the Elder Scrolls series).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Parts Kit posted:

The characters are in Bethesda's Daedric font but the words are Russian.

Oh. Neat. My bad!

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

I honestly laughed at the "make sure none of them are white, I can't see the coke if they are" joke.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Everything becomes more amazing when JoJo is applied to it.

Is... is there JoJoified JoJo?

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Chard posted:

ban this sick filth

Screaming Idiot posted:

Finally, a bodypillow for Republicans.

You know, after I read that the first thing I wanted to say was "I should make that".

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

silentsnack posted:

Also tried looking for the goofy motorcycle/tank/truck hybrid (called halftrack) but found this instead:

...makes about as much sense as anything else?

Looks like a Deathjack

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

Someone liked jojo and hark a vagrant so they edited some hark a vagrant comics into jojo comics for reason idk it's weird here you go

original

original

original

original

This one has blatant spoilers in it for part 3 so click at your own risk if you care about that
original

I barely know anything about JoJo but I know everything related to it is amazing and it should never stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Marshal Radisic posted:

Well, this is cute: someone has started a little animated webseries based on the SCP Foundation wiki. The story, entitled Confinement follows the misadventures of one "trustee" of the foundation, a regular guy who has effective immortality thanks to the biological equivalent of a quick-save/quick-load feature. As a result, the foundation puts him to work as a reusable D-class test subject. Imagine something like Regular Show meets Men In Black.

Episode 1: The Cannibal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0

Episode 2: The Singing Forest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8

Bit of a pity rights issues make it impossible for an actual SCP-based series to exist, but this is pretty good, even so.

Definitely worth the watch. Way more entertaining and well done than I was even expecting.

• Locked thread