Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Every time I see this weird meme I get physically sick to my stomach. It sickens me. Its so loving weird and sinister. The only other time this has happened was when they showed ball surgery on South Park. This is truly the work of a diseased mind./

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

what the gently caress is Jojo and why I am I forced to scroll past so much of it?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

Even drew the pointy nipples!

No moustache, 0/10

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mystic Mongol posted:

That'd be from Pocket Fighter, where all the characters look like that and have those kind of dumb combos. My favorite is Zangief, who has a combo that ends with you sitting across a table from him, where he loses his temper and flips it at you. It's a dumb game.

Ok that little Russian dance-kick he does where an ushanka hat momentarily appears on his head is hilarious.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

That's the most logical reason I've ever heard for vorephilia. These poor hosed-up souls... without the internet to show them bizarro fan art, their potential fetish would be a fleeting thing. Instead, it's their undoing.

The internet was a mistake.

*Watching ROTJ as a teenager*

C-3PO: You will therefore be taken to the Dune Sea and cast into the Pit of Carkoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc.
Han Solo: Doesn't sound so bad.
C-3PO: In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering, as you are slowly digested over a thousand years.

WEIRD COUSIN: Goddamn, that's hot.
ME: Leia's outfit?
WEIRD COUSIN: Uh yes that

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Heath posted:

The Adventures of Young Batman?

From the tweet it looks like it's about Gotham (a show I don't watch so I do quite understand what it's going for). It looks a lot like an old-school Tezuka style manga. Can anyone explain it?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Krinkle posted:

every *souls game has a lizard you gotta loving chase and kill in like two seconds before he digs into the walls or jumps off a cliff. He's got the rare items to upgrade your swords and usually he runs directly into a trap designed to kill you.

The crystal lizards are so cute and I feel so guilty for killing them, even if they can be a pain in the rear end.

Judging by all the blood stains surrounding the giant ones in 3, they get their revenge on new players.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Ramos posted:

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/864501350436028416
With the unveiling of the new trailer to the new Sonic game that lets you create your own custom Sonic character, I figured I'd share my own.

This is Ramos the hedgehog. He's my original character character, no stealing. Male Sonic Base by LouisaCBases, Sonic copyrighted to Yuji Naka. He's physically fourteen but has been alive for two hundred years due to time travel powers he got when he was infused with the blue emerald. His preferred weapon of choice is nunchunks which are like nunchucks but bigger, heavier, and with guns attached. He's best friends with Sonic and a devout Christian, he works everyday fighting Eggman in the name of Jesus.

Thank you for listening!
I'm sorry, are you able to provide his gum color for us?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

It's not the Emoji movie we must suffer

What is all this from? It's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Is that one of the maids from the most recent fire emblem games? I never used maids or butlers because they were somehow supposed to be equivalent to the Ninja classes the other side got. Yeah ok

• Locked thread