Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Minions : Despicable Me :: Rabbids : Rayman

Rabbids and Minions are terrible when they become the focus, but fine when they're in the background. Although that never really happened with Rabbids, they were instantly the focus and instantly terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Yesssssssss

Though what we really need is 100% Horse vs. 100% Pig.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Well, I never expected Blizzard to get into the D. Va Gremlin joke.
https://narry.land/mthto.webm

:yeah:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Araki drew other things than JoJo... hey, good point.

Ay, thanks for posting this! I thought it looked cool so I read all of Baoh and dang that was awesome. Reminded me of Akira a little, except with Kars.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
It's also only two volumes long, so it's pretty short.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Who What Now posted:

Why can't you run in circles anywhere else?

You can, but Tauros has a pretty wide turning radius so you need a lot of space.

If you get in that fenced in area, you can't really move but the game still counts steps so you can just spin in circles forever with no fear of bumping into anything.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

IMJack posted:

pigeons under pressure

holy poo poo

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Holy poo poo, that's a reference I wouldn't have expected in a million years

But it's perfect :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Foxhound posted:

I thought it was just Polnareff being chased by a toilet since about 60% of the plot in Stardust Crusaders was Polnareff going to the toilet.

It's also in the style of FLIP-O-RAMA(tm) from the Captain Underpants books, aka two pages with an illustrated action sequence that you the reader are instructed to flip back and forth between to see it "animate"

• Locked thread