Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Shakuma needs to do some squats, though, goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Repede there needs quite a few more big black nipples.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

You thought it was a simple clerical error, but it was I, Wesker!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

umalt posted:

Now I know that this is likely what executives will demand, because Will's face must be visible in almost every scene; but really, Deadshot needs to have the bicolour mask in order to look cool.

I think you've confused Deadshot for Deathstroke.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

...loss.jpg?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

:laffo:

What random musical act would Hank's Stand be named after, though?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Well and truly answered.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Not Jonathan. Gentlemen don't strip.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Man, Kinnikuman Sansei is hosed up.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

I am an open and proud Jojosexual, thank you very much.

Joseph trying to seduce Nazis by dressing as a sexy Mexican lady (everything about it)

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

No, Megatron would be a Star Sapphire.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Aaron Diaz will explode into frothing fits of passive-aggressive rage if that happens.

Is this the guy who made that weird magicpunk Zelda where she has a gauntlet of spells and Link is a prince?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's a thing called "absolute territory" which refers to exactly this, the amount of thigh visible between hem and cuff. Different amounts of thigh combined with different styles of skirt and stockings are visual shorthand for the type of character presented.

Seriously.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

goatface posted:

That's so loving bizarre, I'm willing to accept it.

What does this tell us about Ladynk?

As I understand it, the higher the stockings, the more innocent/naive someone is, while the shorter the skirt, the sexier they're intended to be. But the sexiest of all is the skirt and stockings meeting with no overlap, so you get tiny flashes of thigh periodically. Absolute territory is weird.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZhhSn2guV8

Kamen Ride-o

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

#hannime :neckbeard:

:allears:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Like that's ever stopped anyone on the Internet or in the American south.

Man, their grandfather was born from the Force. They're probably good to go without worrying about genetic errors cropping up.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I love that Jon's hat is the duck from US Acres :allears:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Maybe they can just change the series name to "Steve Rogers: Obersturmfuhrer Deutschland"

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

That David figure looks like it should be Caesar Zepelli. I want one just for that purpose.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Chichi has black hair, even, so the confusion is baffling.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

He was bleaching it before, but when he becomes a conservative salaryman, it goes to its natural black.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

In Jojo style, he would have a Stand called Ground Control, except on Crunchyroll where it's called Space Command.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Please, it would be called Major Tom, except on Crunchyroll where someone mistranslates it as Captain Tom.

No, that would be him, and Ground Control Space Command would have an attack called Ashes to Ashes :v:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Kavak posted:

He turns into Kenshiro

Yare yalready daze.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Lovecraft was scared of a lot of things.

One thing he was not scared of was pasta. Dude loving loved pasta.

And that's your esoteric Lovecraft fact for the day!

Did he have some weird, racist name for it, though? Like, wop strings? There was Niggerman, after all.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

It's a Pearl fuckdoll, isn't it.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

The lights in my place are fluorescent, so no lightswitch rave for me. Great geyarb, hanstray!

20 years, jesus. I'm old.

E:

I ain't no zero content page sniper.

Blade_of_tyshalle has a new favorite as of 12:24 on Sep 18, 2016

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Buckets posted:

Samus should be Jotaro without a question, it fits her so well.

Gives metroid baby to scientist and leaves, everything explodes
"Yare yare daze..."

"There's a reason for your defeat, Ridley. One simple reason. You pissed me off."

Just do a reboot with Samus as a blatant Jotaro ripoff and everything about the series would be fixed.

The "power armour" is the manifestation of your life's energy, Samus! Because it stands beside you, we call it a Stand. Its name is 「SHINESPARK」, for it suggests the Sun card!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Remember our veterans and also enjoy the delicious taste of chocolatey, unsalted pretzel sticks!!!

Lest we digest.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I'd appreciate that more as a female Jason if she had the hosed-up hydrocephalic growths regular Jason did.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

"Ha! Your next move will be to fall for my trap card!"
"I fell for your trap card! *gasp* Was this your plan, too, YuGiJoJo?!"
"You're goddamn right!" It wasn't, but I'll say anything to piss off Kaiba Kars!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

That flower is a dead cat's soul, actually.

It makes sense in context.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Just two massive, lit blunts on the graves. Sure!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Just because he's Japanese doesn't mean he can't speak English. Jesus Christ, don't be racist.

Then why's he always doing movies in Japanese, tough guy?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Does anyone have the Doomgirl thing? Specifically where she's got the bunny and is sad because it's dead or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

You did, it's called JoJo.

• Locked thread