Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb_60F8kBmc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Telltolin posted:

so for osme reason i keep seeing jojo characters w/ ram horns and i have no idea why

Year of the ram

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Kikka posted:

here's a guy from a show as a jojo guy x100000

Hmm yes you're right I should shake things up some. Let's try this.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

WE GET IT YOU LIKE ANIME

If you'd like I'm sure someone could find some furry fanart what with that being more in line with your weird fanart preferences

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

If you'd like I'm sure someone could find some furry fanart what with that being more in line with your weird fanart preferences

I'm sorry, this was rather rude of me. I made a post in the weird fanart thread without any weird fanart to post!

JimJim's Bizarre Adventure

League of JoJos

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

scandoslav posted:

I don't know for a fact that this is jojo, because I've never read jojo, but I'm just going to go ahead and assume that it's jojo.

Yeah that's jojo. So are these.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Someone liked jojo and hark a vagrant so they edited some hark a vagrant comics into jojo comics for reason idk it's weird here you go

original

original

original

original

This one has blatant spoilers in it for part 3 so click at your own risk if you care about that
original

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

nerdz posted:

Some people starting having fun with the pictures of these brazilian child rappers and it's kinda awesome:

Well shiiit.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

This is a Weird/Awesome Fanart Emergency, I just looked up "Diamond Joe Biden is Unbreakable" and found nothing. Surely this must exist somewhere.

Nope sorry

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Lizard Wizard posted:

For those of you missing the joke, it's a recreation of this scene.

The joke is the panel on the lower right

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

J.A.B.C. posted:

Nothing is safe. Not even Fin Punch.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

DicktheCat posted:

Hooooly poo poo! My roommate drew that! Small loving world.

Happy birthday lauren

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

And its description

quote:

Abuse of Playback, the technologically-derived drug made from distilled human memories, is sweeping the world – and Special Agent Fox Mulder learned too late that Playback was put forth on this planet by the Purity, seeking to condition humanity to their rule so as to better combat the Deadite incursion threatening the aliens’ homeworld. Now Mulder is missing, and it falls to his partner, Dana Scully, to re-activate secret protocol LXG-71, the “League of Extraordinary Gentlepersons” (protocol renamed 1993 for “sensitivity reasons”).

Scully swiftly collects Hong Kong Detective-Inspector “Tequila” Yuen, hyperviolent Wiccan practitioner Nancy Downs, the biological experiment/walking weapon known only as “Edward,” and a young high-functioning sociopath named Zack Morris who has the strange ability to stop the flow of time itself. Perhaps it is this last who attracts the attention of an enigmatic man who answers only to “Rufus,” and who asks Scully to “set history right” and see that two young musicians – that, so far as she can tell, never existed – be born anew, so that peace may flourish on Earth. But the Purity have never shown any signs of temporal travel capability… so who, then, altered history?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRkFeJY13WQ

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

If FirstAidKite posts it, it has to be JoJo's.
Metal Gear Solid

Kirby

Tingle

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

silentsnack posted:

Haven't actually read/watched the series, but are all of those characters just incapable of doing something as mundane as 'walking into a bistro and buying a sandwich' without inverting reality and turning the building into a psychedelic screensaver?

*a few pages later*

*a few more pages later*

*a few more pages later still*

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
And here is some rocky horror fanart

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite