Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
my brother is a brony, he got me to watch one episode with him while we were on a vacation somewhere and stuck in a hotel room. It was the episode with the zebra and it was racist as hell, so using zebras for racist black people inserts is pretty in tune with the show.

e: so I'm not just talking about that poo poo heres some weird fan art-

(Raven, Teen Titans)

(Tifa)

(Nami from One Piece)

Theres some other person who most of their gallery is screen shots of girls from animated cartoon shows altered so they're wearing clown costumes but I couldnt find them.

Bismuth has a new favorite as of 02:22 on Dec 21, 2014

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
This person is amazing. I dont know if this counts as fanart

quote:

This is the 6th part of this story:

At last,Dee Dee to took this responsibility.

Shaila: All right,Dee Dee thank you so much helping me,I'll give you the "ULTRA POWER OF AFRICA".Here:

The power of the "Blonde Virgo" 4 your sex appeal.
The power of the "Lion King" 4 your brave.
The power of the "Rainbow" 4 the Joy,Peace and Freedom.
The power of the "Blue Flower" 4 the Happiness.
The power of the "Red Bull" 4 your Streght and muscles.
And the "Ultimate Africa Heart" 4 your spirit.

I recomend you Dee Dee,everything depends of you,we're on your hands.You're our only hope,we believe in you,we count on you.Now let's the transformation begins.

Next time the tranformation.You'll find out on the next part. :)

quote:

This is the 7th part of this story:

Dee Dee's dress became red,her bones are going to be bigeer.Bigger.Bigger.
She's growing so big like a Giantess and on the next part not only her muscles.Her skin gets bronze.

See the next growth on the coming part.

quote:

This is the 8th part of this story:

LOOK!
Dee Dee is still growing!Look those muscles;so big,those biceps,that back how's large.She's getting bronze.
She's enjoying!

Go on the next!

quote:

This is the 11th part of the story:

WOW!Even more bigger.Even her boobs are so big too.
grow little girl grow,because in the next pictures you'll be even more sexier.

Go Go!

quote:

This is the last part of the comics:

Many days are passed and Dexter's family got worried for Dee Dee,Dexter felt in guilt to had disappeared his sister,so the little genious began to look for her somewhere in Africa.

After many hours of research,Dexter has seen a giant black mountain but with a closer watch she discovered it's Dee Dee in a new monstrous transformation.

Dexter:WHAAA!!!Dee Dee is really you?

Dee Dee:Yeah bro!You thought to let me disappeared like this?Now I'm the Ultimate Queen of Africa.

Dexter:C'mon this is a joke.You...the Queen of Africa...hahahahahahahaha.

Dee Dee: By the way,now that I got those new super powers,now I'll back to America to destroy your laboratory.

Dexter: Dee Dee!No!Please don't do it!

Dee Dee: So my little bro,you have two choose:

1.I'll punish you with your lab destruction with my new powers.

2.You'll be my new slave at my side.

Dexter: ok,ok,ok Sis!You won I'll be your slave but please don't touch my lab.

THE END?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Full Battle Rattle posted:

*masturbates furiously* and then what happened?!

She united Africa as a single kingdom and invaded the rest of the world, ruling with an iron fist

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Eldercain posted:

Loss edits are getting weird

Gain

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

:nws: FNAF

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

WickedHate posted:

Great. Put a Sonic fan character in the suit and replace the cool, unique scissor blade with a generic sword. Cool. Good job, fan artist.

*autist

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

dA is a hell of a drug. Any two-bit poo poo can wind up with a clan of followers telling them how everything they do is perfect and shouting down anyone who even so much as insinuates that there's the slightest room for improvement.

That too.

It also doesnt help that the encouragement of idiots flows all the way to the very top. Check out their "daily deviations" supposedly (and formerly) one picture was chosen daily that was special or good in some way to showcase. Nowdays anyone can get it if they daw fanart the people who pick it likes or are popular enough. Meanwhile the rare individuals on the site that are actually accomplished artists get passed over because none of their pieces feature Naruto or furries with huge tits.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Hmm I bet this person identifies themselves as male. Oh what do you know, I was right.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Fangirls love the horse thing but I havent seen much of the other stuff popping up in their fanarts. Leave it to the norse to have inter-species transformation mpreg in their mythology, I'm surprised its not more popular in the weird fetish community.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

hard counter posted:

The first OC gemsona I've seen

It begins

Seriously?

Theres about a million of them, all worse than the last

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Waffleman_ posted:

These two musta felt like real shmucks when the season finale aired.

Their male character has a gemstone in their armpit, uses a machine gun, and is drawn in the style of a completely different cartoon. They probably cant feel shame.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

pulp rag posted:

And that's why whenever someone posts a "Something Cool for A Thing" online, it'll probably never happen. Especially if whoever is making A Thing sees it. Game Freak could go "Awesome, great idea, implement it!" but if they ever get even close to someone's Something Cool, they open themselves up for litigation (even if nobody in their right mind would sue because A Thing is doing Something Cool), and usually the possibility of legal action is enough for a company to say "On second thought, no."

Like, yeah, I among tons of other people would love to see this because this is awesome as poo poo and could add hundreds of hours to a Pokemon game. But, I highly doubt it'll happen at this point because someone could go "You stole my design, I demand payment!"

I'd happily be proven wrong for the newest generation, though.

People couldnt possibly sue over fan-art could they? Its already based off the company's property.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Terrorforge posted:

Large corporations do not accept stories/concepts/design suggestions for the specific reason that they could get sued over idea theft. Specifically, I recall reading an interview with an author for Star Wars EU books where he stated that they simply destroy unsolicited manuscripts without reading them, because otherwise if someone writes a story where Luke and Leia go on a vacation there's a risk of someone going "Hey! I sent them a story like that 15 years ago. Get me my lawyer!"

e: Although I suspect it's less that there's any chance they'd lose and more that dealing with the paperwork, court fees etc. is an unnecessary expense.

I assumed they would do this because they didnt want to accidentally read a detailed description of chewbacca getting luke pregnant.

I think its a little silly though, the original creators should get to do whatever they want with their own original creation, if someone does fan art that happens to line up with that or even if they use that fanart then whatever, it wasnt based on something original anyway. If they use fanart directly of course they should credit the artist for it but I dont think they even necessarily need to ask permission, since I doubt the fan artist did.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Improbable Lobster posted:

Even if the fanart is a trademark violation the fan artist still holds the copyright on it.

How does that even work? And I thought it wasnt really a violation unless they were making money off of it.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Terrorforge posted:

Well, say I'm a Star Wars writer. If you send me an original sci-fi novel and a I find+replace all the names to Star Wars characters, that's a pretty clear copyright violation. Even if they were Star Wars characters from the start, they still wrote the story and stealing it is still a copyright violation.

Thats not the same as someone sending you a starwars fanfic based on the starwars property with starwars names, characters, and world in it already and taking an idea or situation from it?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Serperoth posted:

Pokemon introducing variants similar to the ones proposed (and there's gorillion variants around) would be making money off of them. So PokeMAN95 can call up and say "Yo, Game Freak, I made Moss Onix, what's the deal?"

Copyright law is also a clusterfuck, which doesn't help.

Oh no I meant like the fanartists that sell their fanart without permission from the original creator/company, I thought that was a violation

multiple goons posted:

Copyright/trademark

That poo poo is too complicated, I think I understand why no company wants anything to do with fanart and ignores people making money off of it

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
:nws: HAHA!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR HAHA!!HAHA!!HEE HEE!!!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Why did he sign it?

WHY DID HE SIGN IT? :gonk:

You know why, hes proud of it

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

pulp rag posted:

I just can't fathom having this much of a misunderstanding on how faces work.

It's not just faces that he doesn't understand :nws:

Its EVERYTHING

Mike Silverman posted:

Hi, I am a customer service administrator for a major international data storage corporation. I enjoy painting and drawing erotic art and creating animation. All my work is my own original hand drawn artwork and animation.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

But why

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Lizard Wizard posted:

What's so weird about that?

The face and anatomy mostly

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

:rip:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
You guys are right its super gross to ship Rey and Kylo, lets have something more wholesome

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Fister Roboto posted:

I really hope it turns out that she's not related to anybody.

Same, but I don't have any faith in Hollywood to not do that kind of dumb poo poo

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Xun posted:

I dont remember him being a redhead but whatever i guess

He played a Weasley, dudes full ginger

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Well gee, if you insist

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Ramos posted:

But what is good fan art?

It's an honor for my state to be Goku, but why.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Swedish Horror posted:

I do not like this at all.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I hope this changes someone's political opinions :nws:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

No ring

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Do these MMD overwatch dance videos count as fan art?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlk0pZqob6c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0RXd25yzY

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010