Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

drat me, but I really want an X-Com anime now.

Or just a western animated series.

Or a movie.

... I just want more X-com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Hello, new desktop background.

I'd ask why Link is wearing a skirt but that would be suggesting that I don't already know that the answer is "The Internet".

This is the best one yet.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Chewy Bitems posted:

Is this the Fifth Element in Lego?

Specifically, the scene in Floston Paradise when everything has gone to hell, and the mercs have shot a missle at Bruce Willis while he's up on the second floor in the Lobby. He dives off the balcony to escape the explosion.

My only disappointment is the lack of Ruby Rod, but it is somewhat made up for by the fact the Jean Baptiste Emanuel Zorg appears at the bottom of the picture.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
http://travisthegeek.deviantart.com/art/Doctor-Who-and-the-Secret-Time-Lords-339948690

Enjoy.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

wut

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

This is the "foreverally delitized" guy again, isn't it?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Terrorforge posted:

Yes and no. It's the actual foreverial tiedup pictures, chopped up and pasted onto artsy photos of flowers and streetlights.

Knew that it was something like that. Just seeing it chopped up like that was enough to provoke the mental recoil that the original pictures inspired. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Vader should go see his doctor about that.

• Locked thread