Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Why does he have the Reboot button on his cap? What User/ PC is he talking to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
You fucker, avshalom. Nws tag and link that

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Ramos posted:

Well, if you're into Mother Fears: the Movie, there was a pretty good movie in 2014 involving him.

Counterpoint: it started good then completely poo poo the bed and has a dreadful ending. So the gay icon Dooks are entirely welcome.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Better technology, old man! You've been left behind in the dust! The grave dust! :c00lbutt:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I don't know about you guys but my only memories of ToysRUs contain thoughts of "Why is this place so loving expensive compared to ANY other store?" When I heard they were going bankrupt my first reaction was "Yeah, that makes sense."

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
How is that drat chocobo still so fat with how long we run it into the ground for?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

you're right, thread needs more of it.

Say Nothing posted:

Here's something you don't see posted in this thread often - Undertale.

Jesus you're both terrible.

More of poo poo like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Yesssss, a great show!

• Locked thread