Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Megabound posted:

Non-human as human is apparently a thing:

You forgot Daffy!

This one also features a genderbent Alice in Wonderland:

Speaking of genderbent characters, I think that's what she's most known for:

She got some poo poo for this one for making him thin.

She also made this, which I find kind of interesting because I feel like it gives some insight into how people find that alien attractive, seeing as it's an idealized version of him:

Her art is pretty, but definitely weird at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Freudian posted:

Anyone know what those characters translate to?

Looks like it's using characters that look like letters in the Latin alphabet to spell out "Python".

• Locked thread