Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

hyperhazard posted:

What the gently caress, are those Alice Cooper lyrics? How old is this person?

I knew that song when I was in the likely age range for this person. My parents liked Alice Cooper for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

KataraniSword posted:

For a minute I was wondering why someone made a Yu-Gi-Oh/Metroid crossover, then I realized what the picture actually was. :doh:

Don't worry, you're not the only one who thought Samus was in a Dark Magician Girl outfit. :gbsmith:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

J.A.B.C. posted:

And another thing I spotted at the Memphis mall:

Holy poo poo, is that actually there? That's loving amazing.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

J.A.B.C. posted:

Sadly, no. They just had a stone sphere in a fountain. I shopped the Emil head on, eraser near the base. The lighting just kinda worked out.

Deep inside, I knew it was fake. I just really hoped it was real :saddowns:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

JD-Smith posted:

Can someone please finally make the Undertale stop..? For the love of god already... It just keeps goin and goin....

No. It's still going strong and producing good fanart and more importantly, Captain Invictus still posting here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Exit Strategy posted:

That's a compromise I think we can all live with.

I hate that I know what this means now. :smith:

• Locked thread