Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Elfface posted:

Though one 'sigh, deviantartists' part is pretty clear from the Shantae/Mighty no. 9/Shovel Knight set (The Retro Kickstarter collection?)

One of em's a girl? Then they're all girls. I'm amazed the 9/Knight combo didn't end up with boobs.

Yeah, the artist is a creepy motherfucker that obsesses about duck penises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Okay, this is rad as all gently caress, and I want a print of it in my room.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Ah, Brad McGinty! Can't give the dude enough props. See him every year at a local comic convention.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Dr. Killjoy posted:

WIth some basic technical skill going on there, how do you gently caress up the feet that badly?!

Because the artist was drawing with one hand?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

the wildest rear end posted:

It's from an MLP Fallout fanfiction that is FIVE VOLUMES LONG

WHY?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Why does Jesse look like Hank Venture?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

:vince: gently caress.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Samfucius posted:

What a thing to just remember like that. They show his room for like 30 seconds, I'm pretty sure.

Sounds reasonable - if you like a certain thing, you can spot it almost immediately.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Okay - legit - this is an awesome idea if you set an RPG in a modern-day setting. Go downtown to get a burg and then BAM! mimic in your face!

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

I like how they kept the cat girl's cock-eye. Really speaks about the movie's quality.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Link already has a stand. Her name is Fi.

gently caress, I just realized that Skull Kid's stand is the moon.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Took me a second to get it. Goddamn brilliant.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

SatansBestBuddy posted:

.... huh. So that's what it feels like to have your childhood violated.

EDIT: Thank gently caress new page have a JoJo and don't look back

Propane Nightmare?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

Why is a duck wearing a dog collar? Why is this the thing that bothers me most about a gender-swapped sexualized anthropomorphic rendition of a childrens cartoon character?

Daffy has that weird white collar thing around his neck as a cartoon.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Perfect fit for Cena, he's already a Pokemon with his 4 Moves of Doom, anyways.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Vorpal Cat posted:

Its amazing how ugly every nonbasic pokeball in gen 1+2 were. It wasn't till gen 3 that we started getting some better options for the fashion conscience Pokemon master. Of course Nintendo still refuses to let you move a Pokemon into a different ball then the one you caught it from, crushing any dreams of color coordinating with your outfit.

That's why I suck it up and catch all my cool stuff in Luxury or Premiere Balls. Black and white go with almost anything.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Every time I see something from McGinty posted to this site, I get all happy inside. :allears:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Bug Squash posted:

What the gently caress is a gemsona?!

I feel like I'm having a stroke, Christ.

You know how bronies draw themselves as ponies and other disgusting poo poo like that which pops up in almost every other fandom? It's pretty much that.

I can't wait until furries get their hands on this to make horrible abominations of rocks and animals that make even less sense than armpit guns.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

corn in the bible posted:

implying that the people who obsess over a childrens cartoon are not already hosed in the head

Wasn't trying to by any means.

e: What I'm saying is I agree with you. People who obsess over anything are garbage.

pulp rag has a new favorite as of 22:13 on May 1, 2015

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Byzantine posted:

In the end, we all just want to yell at the top of our lungs and punch aliens in the face.

Since man has gazed up into the stars, two thoughts have prevailed over the eons: are we alone, and if we're not how hard can can I punch it in the face?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

ShadowMar posted:

jesus, the kickstarter for that isn't even finished yet and people already made a loss comic

What a time to be alive.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Serperoth posted:

Copyright is a bigger issue I think.

And that's why whenever someone posts a "Something Cool for A Thing" online, it'll probably never happen. Especially if whoever is making A Thing sees it. Game Freak could go "Awesome, great idea, implement it!" but if they ever get even close to someone's Something Cool, they open themselves up for litigation (even if nobody in their right mind would sue because A Thing is doing Something Cool), and usually the possibility of legal action is enough for a company to say "On second thought, no."

Like, yeah, I among tons of other people would love to see this because this is awesome as poo poo and could add hundreds of hours to a Pokemon game. But, I highly doubt it'll happen at this point because someone could go "You stole my design, I demand payment!"

I'd happily be proven wrong for the newest generation, though.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

I would love to see the continuation of those, as well.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Lonely Virgil posted:

Again, I disagree. An inspection is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for couples to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the house than on the owner. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and become licensed inspectors.
This post so didn't get enough love. :golfclap:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

I love that most people are TOTALLY COOL with XCOM canonically losing to the aliens despite EU/EW, but everyone is up in arms(much like bountiful bosoms would be) about tits on a snake

I didn't watch the trailer, but loving what? I'm pretty sure I tebagged the poo poo out of the Invader mothership in the finale of XCOM and went home with my main officer looking like a goddamn psyker messiah. That's bullshit that they lost. Unless it's some sort of "Well, we don't need the XCOM program anymore since the aliens are all dead" thing.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

brb, basing my life after this masterpiece

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm cool with the rest of this page just being Smoke Weed Every Anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExCYM9jEPI
I know this one has been posted before, but goddamn if it isn't a classic.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Thanks for that. I didn't need to sleep tonight, anyways.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

J.A.B.C. posted:

http://www.bartkira.com/

All six volumes. In case you didn't think this was going to be a real thing.

gently caress. I was supposed to be working on my own comic today, and I got caught up reading this masterpiece. Oh well, at least I have inspiration for layouts and seeing what works and what doesn't.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

If you don't think Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price isn't amazing, then I don't know what's wrong with you. :colbert:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Yeah, that drawing sure was poison, alright.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

:barf:

Holy gently caress, that is some awful writing.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

It's common sense, but doesn't go without saying: liking a thing is fine, but going overboard with it isn't fine. This applies to anything made, but it's loving hilarious when that thing is a children's show.

Also, Kreigersonas have already been made. They were all the SCP scientist self-inserts before the purge.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

gently caress, I'm now realizing that vaporwave is super similar to my favorite music genre: synthwave.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Klaus88 posted:

gently caress. I have to watch anything that pisses off such a wide set of horrific people.

It's a good show. The humor's pretty great, the characters are fairly believable with good motivations for what they do, the background art is loving stunning, and there's a bunch of nerdbomber references in there for good measure.

Just like everything else, don't go overboard on liking it.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

The hell is with that face? I mean, I know what it means, but where did it come from? I've seen it done across multiple fanarts.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Peewi posted:

This is wonderful.

100% wonderful.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Screaming Idiot posted:

Hell, it practically writes itself. I think it could work, I really do. I might just steal this idea and cut out the Batman themes entirely.

If you don't, I fuckin' will.

Unless you need an artist, then poo poo, let's collab.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

It's always a treat seeing Two Best Friends fanart. The combination of them being fans of weird stuff and the dumb things they say make for super bizarre combinations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Megaman Sprite Game is a goddamn gift to this world.

• Locked thread