Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

quote:

Lyra : Please...Please let me join your herd! I promise I will be a good mare! I...I will cook! I will do house work! I will do everything for you and BonBon!

Anon NO.1 : No, Lyra. I'm not into polygamous. I don't want to make a herd or harem. It's not feel right for me to love 2 female in the same time. I don't think I can love both of you equal.

Lyra : You don't need to love me more than BonBon! Just...Please let's me love you and be your second marefriend!

Anon No.1 : .....No, Lyra. My word still stand. I give BonBon all of my heart. I want to focus my love on her and only her...For you...Lyra...You're a best friend to me. Even like my sister. But I can't think to you more than that. I'm sorry...

------------------------------- !!!! Information !!! ---------------------------------------

Polygamous : When a man is love and marry to more than one wife at a time. Love many female in the same time.

Herd : herd is the group of mares that love and marry with one Stallion. It's seem like normal thing in the land that stallion to mare ratio was about 1:4. (It's just one from many MLP's theory from some MLP fiction I read)

Giving a flower : when a mare courts a stallion, the first thing she does is offer him a flower the same color as her coat. Take it is how he says yes and accept her. Since in Equestria, stallion to mare ratio was about 1:4. So it's role reverse that the mare have to ask stallion out. (It's just one from many MLP's theory from some MLP fiction I read)

Giving a pure magic in vial : Unicorn will put their pure and unadulterated magic into the vial and give that to someone indicated something pretty intimate. The magic inside the vial represented a part of the unicorn. And it like their give part of themselves to the one they loved. (It's just one from many MLP's theory from some MLP fiction I read)

Giving a engagement ring : I think you know what it's mean. You're human after all.

There's more of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Edit: Actually, you know what, I'll leave out the explanation.

Mikedawson has a new favorite as of 23:49 on Nov 28, 2014

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Well, I could explain, but it mostly boils down to internet fights that go on between bronies and people (mostly young women) who like ponies but don't want to associate with racist, sexist, and often pedophilic manchildren and a false rumor about an artist for the official pony comics.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Normally I don't really care about pony versions of characters (heck they do it all the time in the pony comics), but these ones were just really ugly and awkward-looking.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Yes.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

J.A.B.C. posted:

And talking about insane fandoms, we come to the current reigning champ!

Still, something about that cover is incredibly hilarious.

The artist is actually pretty anti-brony, so it's guaranteed to be less terrible.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Please send help.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

In response to Hatred (a game being developed by Neo-Nazis where you play as an edgy white guy with longhairand murder unarmed civillians, mostly ones who aren't white), some artists decided to poo poo on the game and it's supporters by comparing him to Duke Nukem,

making him friends with Duke Nukem,

and putting him in a romantic relationship with Duke Nukem.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

:vince:

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

There is an entire blog of stuff like this.

E: To make up for that, here's more of Duke Nukem and the Hatred guy being gay lovers.

Mikedawson has a new favorite as of 20:15 on Dec 20, 2014

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Weird mostly because I didn't think anyone remembered this special.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

TinTower posted:

One of my favourites from the last thread:

The Frozen fandom love incest more than the Supernatural fandom, it seems.

From what I've seen, the fandom that loves incest the most is the brony fandom (of course).

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

This artist hasn't done anything in a while. The last time she posted something was a journal entry where she implied that she was homeless. :smith:

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I saw just the panel of Celestia asking for crake, cokane, and male stripers somewhere else, but I don't think the full image explains it any better.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

It's missing the screaming nurse duck.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

To be fair, the reason the fic is that long is because the author never bothered editing it.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Context: The pony is modeled after a My Little Pony toy that could be won as a prize at Chuck E Cheese's in the late 80s/early 90s. The artist is a toy collector.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

The series Legend of Korra ended with Korra and Asami in a lesbian relationship. This shocked and delighted many, and there has been an influx of fanart of the two in romantic situations. Generally it's quite tame, limited to them doing things like cuddling, kissing, talking with relatives, and going through silly things that happen with couples.

I thought these two were pretty funny, though. They combine audio from Burning Love with clips from Korra. In Burning Love, Korra's voice actor, Janice Varney, plays the role of a lesbian who comes out of the closet.

http://kuuvira.tumblr.com/post/107566746060
http://vanny-more.tumblr.com/post/108348866872/korra-discovers-her-sexuality-and-finds-she-has-a

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Did you know that there's a Warrior Cats fandom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRiK-63r0KY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFEUus6y1z4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VL-v65ith4

Fantastic weird fanart artist Applebeans has a channel dedicated to finding weird fanvideos that he finds funny/endearing.

Mikedawson has a new favorite as of 20:02 on Feb 1, 2015

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

An acquaintence of mine drew their Saint's Row 2 boss.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Alex Hirsch's bizarre adventure.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

:nws: um :nws:

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Taciturn Tactician posted:

He got an S rank, what more do you want? Also, is that seriously Generations? Because that's straight up a level from Unleashed, that's kinda blatant reuse.

There are mods the do in fact take levels from Unleashed and put them in Generations, so that might be the case.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Meanwhile in the Archie Sonic comics...

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Context: It gets mentioned in Part 3 the above Jojo became rich in the real estate business.

Tracula posted:

Trap sprung.

Yes, her name is Maud and her schtick is she is emotionless and likes rocks.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Alright, I'm gonna fess up, why is everyone so freaked out by pony crossovers? It'd be one thing if they were really poorly drawn or laden with obnoxious brony memes, but I legitimately do not see anything inherently terrible with most of them.

Anyways, more Jojo day jobs.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I don't remember if I posted this or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hFfn1kjWg

There are so many videos of Caillou getting grounded.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Veotax posted:

Did the dude who made the game release the assets (it's pre-rendered, right?) or are people just so obsessed with the series that they've re-created almost everything?

The latter. The assets in the video are popular fan-made ones. You can tell because the fan-made models have a cleaner and more generic design.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

According to the artist, the Mr. Frond on the left is the redesign from the more recent seasons.

Also, the artist really likes Mr. Frond.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Never seen anyone try to imitate Fernando Botero for their fanart, honestly.

• Locked thread