Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

J.A.B.C. posted:

You can see a lot of progress in the middle picture, especially in the face and limbs. There looks like a definite step back in the third panel, though. It seems a lot more rough and less expressive. The faces look dead.

Also, creepy.

On the other hand, the last picture does show a remarkable increase in skill with anatomy and perspective; though the fact that she's missing a leg is kinda a step back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I know I shouldn't like that as much as I do, but goddamn; if it wasn't for 2D's panel this would be perfect!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Nth+1ing the whole "I don't see what's going wrong" thing.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I was laughing uncontrollably at the goofy video; but once I saw the Troy and Abed pic up there I :stare:'d. :smith:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

The MSJ posted:

Suicide Squad movie actors as their characters.

I could get behind this

Costume needs more work shopping, but it's a start.

Now I know that this is likely what executives will demand, because Will's face must be visible in almost every scene; but really, Deadshot needs to have the bicolour mask in order to look cool. gently caress, mixed up Deadshot and Deathstroke.

The face actually looks really cool; but dear god that hair is atrocious! :stonk:

This just makes me think that the movie will have 'Arkham Asylum's' Harley costume, but I kinda wish that she would have the classic unitard jester outfit for once; it kinda fits her better than just being cheesecake.

The MSJ posted:

This one is not actually based on official casting.

I hate who ever drew this because I will hate the fact that we will never have Oprah as a vaguely anti-villainous character in a movie.

Adeline Weishaupt has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Dec 15, 2014

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Dusty Springfield (full of green dust).

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

:pervert:

Also, I hate the fact that we won't have a rule 63 Futurama; 'cause that looks like an absurdly interesing show.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I sure as hell wasn't expecting a fork. :stonk:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
This is what happens when somebody tries to emulate a Jojo pose without basing it on a model from an italian fashion magazine.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
That is poo poo, but only because they used the Pillarmen theme and didn't use the Pillarmen pose!

...might as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl1G-xSe-90

Edit: VVV I didn't know that, but in retrospect I don't know why I didn't expect that.

Adeline Weishaupt has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Jun 7, 2015

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Wanamingo posted:

I'm pretty sure he means Lapis and... what's her face. The other one whose name I forget.

You mean

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
My Kreigsona is called Beemer and he's a ex-Nazi scientist turned good, but he is tempted by his roots to turn back to evil. And his wife is Anastasiya, who's based on old soviet cartoons.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

mind the walrus posted:

Someone get that to Weird Al officially. He seems like the kind-of guy who'd get a kick out of it.

I can guarantee he does.

https://www.instagram.com/p/4KYC8sGu_1/

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Turpitude II posted:

That Bart is awfully little. :crossarms:

I think he's just far away. :colbert:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Found it!

It's in the bottom right quadrant, near its bottom left corner.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Dude, like three pages back.

Ramos posted:

Now introducing one of the most japanese things you'll ever witness. It started with a bottle:

And the author simply said "Please put things in this bottle." And so people did.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
LARP Persona 3

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Deified Data posted:

Pardon the derail but I don't know where else to ask. I know what Homestuck is but why is it so universally reviled on this forum? The fanbase?

It's one of the largest experiments in media creation, that desperately needed an editor. It's something that should have been internet folk-art that somehow turned into its own cottage industry. It's a story that should have been "four funny kids bash their heads against obtuse game mechanics" and somehow turned into "readers bash their heads cross referencing the wiki while reading an obtuse convoluted mess of a plotline". It's proof that if you make a story sufficiently convoluted enough, people will mistake it as " smart and good" rather than "sloppy and poor".

In short, it's a disappointing follow up to Problem Sleuth. Which succeeded where Homestuck failed.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Says the poster with the Prequel avatar.

Tbh, I can't spare the cash for a new avatar at this point. :sweatdrop:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Kikka posted:

What IS Jojo? I keep seeing people talk about it

An anime that manages to avoid a lot of things that make anime annoying.

But it's still an anime. Featuring fabulous men built like brick shithouses, vampires, super-vampires, conjuring the power of the sun via breathing, ghosts that punch people, and frequent use of ridiculous solutions that make you go "what the poo poo?"

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
:nws: and :nms: exist bro

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
All this whining is way more boring than the content that Invictus is posting.

...time for me to be the change I wanna see in the world!

:nws: :nms: http://wittless-pilgrim-nsfw.tumblr.com/image/151183284591 :nms: :nws:

Adeline Weishaupt has a new favorite as of 21:13 on Oct 1, 2016

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
If you were to make it so that somebody who was actually cogniscent (i.e. 4 at the youngest) when the movies came out, they would be 18 at the youngest.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Captain Invictus posted:

He's not badass in the genocide run. He is tormented by his sloth earlier when he could have stopped you before you killed everyone he loved. His fight is when he is just utterly distraught and furious and just has to stop you at all costs, is all, but his face is stuck in a permanent rictus, so it looks like he is grinning in such an awful scenario.

The genocide run is literally where you are the bad guy, and is not bad in a storytelling stance, but a gameplay stance outside of 2 fights (which is the point)

It's bad because "bad time" sans fanart is overdone and boring at this point.

P.S. At this point your undertale art is neither awesome or weird. I was a fan earlier in this thead, but at this point it's just kinda boring. It's not annoying, or bad, but it's just boring.

P.P.S. Content because this thead deserves more than some bitching. So here is the best game that was released last and any year.

:nws: :nms: :nws: Due to dude dong
http://i.imgur.com/IKtuCzI.gif

:nws: :nms: :nws: Due to demon rear end in a top hat
http://i.imgur.com/eodOHs8.png

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Idgt

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Thanks bro, this thread is more fun when the art is terrible-yet-horrifying instead of quality-but-boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Yeah, this is the most hosed up thing in this thread. Full stop.

• Locked thread