Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

MariusLecter posted:

Hurricane Irma

would

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

pulp rag posted:

Hey, let's have one more for the road!

wouldn't

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

*Pennywise is beaten up, thrown off bridge*

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
can't remember if I stole this from this thread, don't care

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

I'm gonna whip this little bitch in the face if she makes a peep

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Paladinus posted:

Who would have thought that people whose rap sheets are filled with probations for posting creepy anime bullshit would swarm this thread to post creepy anime bullshit!

Isn't it weird how anime bullshit is creepy, ha-ha? Just sharing this creepy anime bullshit with you guys, because it's reaaaaaaally weird to me, ha-ha. But also awesome. I'm a huge lover of creepy anime bullshit, ha-ha, but it's totally the thread's subject, so I'll continue posting.

rapesheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Yes, the ponies are quite something.

:rolleyes:

• Locked thread