Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

a cartoon duck posted:

What's Homestuck?

Oh you sweet summer child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Didn't that originally come about from some Penny Arcade forum thing before homestuck even started?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Nah it's racist.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

That guy with the flamethrower guitar is the best character in the movie.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

For those who haven't seen the reveal trailer

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Jun 3, 2015

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Nah it's just a soundalike- same guy they used in the first game.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

It subverts your expectations- literally the most basic building block of humor there is.

I'm not saying they are all solid gold or anything, but the idea is a well tread one and it works. Pretty much every single children's show has had that treatment to various degrees- stop acting like it's some terrible offense.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

That is loving stunning. All the little details.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

I understand this reference.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

krinklechip posted:

Feels train? Feels train.

Jesus Christ this is sad.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

This makes me very happy.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

I know this is from the last page, but we need more of this.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Tali is an anime chick though.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Mr Tastee posted:

I have to say, having silent protagonists speak in sign language is a neat trend I'm all for.

Also Other M would be a much better game if Samus only spoke by making bird calls.

I am super digging mute sign language Samus. I shall now ignore all canon and replace it thusly.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

I wish every person on earth, and everyone who has ever existed could see and understand that video. The whole series while we are at it.

https://www.nfl.com

Just check it out.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 07:29 on Feb 27, 2016

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

God dammit this place broke my brain because all I can see is loss.jpg.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

darthbob88 posted:

Honestly a little disappointed it wasn't this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAxFjVCkpRY

Whos facebook did you grab that from?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

This is loving amazing. I miss SS13.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

I...just don't know if I have it in me anymore.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

What is this? Should I know what this is? I feel like I should know.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Holy poo poo what an obscure reference.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

What is it, I sort of recognise it but not really

Dougal Dixon's Man After Man, the third book of his well written but freakishly illustrated speculative evolution series.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Zero Seven is a good band.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

I'm afraid I don't know who Pikachu is butt-bumping there.

The things I type at this loving place.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

The only good bit.

http://imgur.com/N8wEJEy

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Manuel Calavera posted:

This was posted before, but I still look drat good.

Who is that making it rain? I think I know all the others.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Radio Paranoia posted:

This makes me glad I stopped reading Homestuck.

Good.

Homestuck sucks.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Mythbusters fanart

The gently caress is wrong with you.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Sinners Sandwich posted:

You know I've never got to see much sweet Mensis fanart/memes after I beat Bloodbourne, can someone post some good stuff>

Here you go- this is all you need.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Anime is bad.

Anime is blood.

I assume this is from a glitch run of some type, but a link would be appreciated.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

goatface posted:

Godzilla films were originally serious.

The first Godzilla an actually great film with it's not so hidden critique of the decision to use the atom bomb in WW2. It's an objectively important film.

Everything from King Kong VS Godzilla onward were just fun movies, and there is nothing wrong with that. I have no opinion of Godzilla Raids Again other than Anguirus is awesome.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 21:22 on Apr 29, 2016

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

A disturbing amount of people apparently wanted to gently caress that cat.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

The original upload location sucks rear end- easier to gis a better source and upload it to imgur from that.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 15:21 on May 16, 2016

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Undertale was a mistake.

Undertale is a big fat waste.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Checking their tumblr, apparently they are backpedalling like a motherfucker after the internet got wind of it.

I can't loving read Japanese.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

AweStriker posted:

What are either of the things being crossed here

Well thats Poppy O Possum- a webcomic featuring a super strong mom and her daughter. The other thing is Nier- a game featuring a super strong dad and his daughter.

Lotta strength and daughters going on in this pic.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Some quality poo poo this page goddamn

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

The gently caress is this? It's the fanart thread, not the "post pictures of Bart Simpson" thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Cicadas! posted:

Toe to tip, that's a tired meme.

No fun zone ahoy next stop go gently caress yourself

• Locked thread