Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I don't know what the hell that is but I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

This is a very good match.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

This is pointless.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3: I want Dolph Ziggler to win and get the biggest crazy pop

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Suben posted:

DOLPH ZIGGLER loving RULES

I want this crowd to start chanting for Mr. Ziggles right now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

HOLY loving poo poo

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'M SCREAMING REALLY LOUD AT MY LAPTOP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY loving WORDS BECAUSE STING IS ON WWE TV

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

I HAVE NEVER MARKED SO HARD (but wtf is this Kane reject music)

SERIOUSLY gently caress THIS MUSIC YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU GET STING'S REAL MUSIC BACK RIGHT GODDAMN NOW.

I'M STILL JUST MAKING INCOMPREHENSIBLE NOISES AND KIND OF MOOING AT MY COMPUTER I THINK I MARKED SO HARD THAT I'M LIVESTOCK?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I Love Wrestling So loving Much Right Now.

(mooooooo)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh my god Dolph Ziggler Won Something and it wasn't against Kofi.

And everybody is happy about it.

This is the best.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Holy poo poo this singing is amazing. Scream more Steph.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

I have been watching this poo poo for more than 20 years and that was in the top 10 or so moments ever. That loving owned so loving much

I've been watching 26 years (jesus christ) and that match was definitely really really loving good and that crowd is 90's level hot.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I know I say this after every PPV she's in but yea she and HHH are almost better at this poo poo than her dad at this point. I like how it took like five minutes before she even realized they lost despite literally watching it happen.

Steph took some time off then promptly decided that she loving loves acting I guess? I have no idea but she's fantastic. I just want HHH to get called on all this and have a new stable step up to take over for you know, the massive void of stables forever and ever. It won't happen, but I'd love some little baby replacement for DX to pop up and the leader to call HHH out and all that poo poo. I can dream :allears:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

The post show is still scheduled for after the replay :psyduck:

Why even have the replay; is it just impossible to get a VOD up that quickly for west coast peeps?

gently caress if I know because I mean, I watched it from 5-8 like sensible people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

My only lament is Sting didn't come out to the Crow theme

(That theme was p. cool too though)

That theme was bad, his crow theme is like weight lifting music*

* = none of us lift weights in here.

• Locked thread