Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Hockles posted:

I presume free is only for current WWE Network subscribers. I don't think it is free for me since I didn't renew my subscription. Correct?

Opposite, I'm pretty sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
:allears: Paul Heyman's around, gonna own.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hahhaa JBL's titantron.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

Those stands are really empty right now...I know it's an hour away but still, I feel like a 2nd rate PPV should have more people in it at this time.

There are like 300ish tickets available, I was planning on going before I needed to buy a Video Card

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Fandango/Justin Gabriel

THEY ARE PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS MAGGLE

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The gently caress?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Call Me Charlie posted:

:laugh:

This poo poo is embarrassing.

This is gonna be loving amazing.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hahaha, Them trying to explain away how empty the stands are.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Yeah, Fandango needs to keep the shirt.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Cromulent posted:

Is this PPV in Buffalo or something? What's with the lack of crowd?

St Louis, the Race War is coming so everyone is staying home.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Sigma posted:

HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT

Getting Worked into a shoot bro

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Mister E posted:

If I knew it was going to be this empty I may have tried to get tickets.

Tickets are cheap as gently caress. I just moved and bought a video card, so I couldn't buy tickets.

http://www.stubhub.com/wwe-tickets/wwe-survivor-series-11-23-2014-9041003/

Look at that.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Paul Heyman needs to explain all of the feuds to make them make sense.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Aren't the tag titles supposed to be bronze?

:ssh:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

hahahahaha Sandow,

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Heyman :allears:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Mister E posted:

Good, this is where he's at his best. If you ever sense a face turn coming though, you run far and fast.

I mean, this promo package was probably Miz at his best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GEq75UxSRE

But Johnny cage is a close close second.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

BnB being the GM would own pretty hard.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD BOOKING FOR YOU

*Kane's Pyro hits*

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hahaha AJ Lee :allears:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Teddybear posted:

Hearing they banned signs from the arena.

Yeah, I get that. They are in St Louis, I have a feeling some stupid and probably racist poo poo might get let in.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dias posted:

I was gonna compare this poo poo theme to a Sonic song but then I realized Live and Learn doesn't deserve that.

MOVING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Pariah Rex posted:

Why is it everyone ecept Cena gets fired? Are they setting up for some kind of Cena heel turn? (ha) or just driving the point home that Cena doesn't really care about the outcome or about his team.

Because Cena makes the Authority a ton of loving money.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

JOBBER ALERT

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

KING TURN LEFT KING NOOOOO

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

REally, Really You have Cesaro tap to the Patriot Lock. Reaaaaaaaallly

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN HELL

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

All the promos make it seem like The Authority are the underdog babyfaces against the unstoppale juggernaut John Cena. It's weird.

It's pretty much true tho

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Truck Monkey's still putting in a herculean effort.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Vince still gets the Jesus Pop.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

:allears:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

Want a good Authority fued? Bring back Shane-o-Mac.

Seriously.

Would mark out so loving hard if "Here comes the money plays"

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

John Cena Suuuuuucks

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

This is literally like a loving Raw episode.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Vince about to go in.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

John Cena is that man.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

This is literally a loving RAW

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Actually a pretty hot crowd.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Beef Waifu posted:

damien sandow is the most over human being in the company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hahahaha

• Locked thread