Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I would guess they're using the orchestra song from the game. The one that got the crowd to explode that one time, before it turned out Sting wasn't actually there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Survivor Series 1990 was boss. Undertaker's debut, Rick Martel's team clean sweeping Jake Roberts' team, Team Warriors (although they cheaped out of that one with the Road Warriors and Demolition getting DQed). I still like Sergeant Slaughter's team almost getting clean swept, then he came in and almost clean swept the other team. That's how you make a monster.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I can only assume Steph's acting like she was possessed by Captain Howdy isn't really an act, that's just a result of McMahon upbringing.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That was a pretty boss show all around. Well, the ending of Bray/Ambrose was dumb, but the match itself was drat cool.

Hell, the Divalimination match was neat just for Summer Rae channeling the chickenshit spirit of Tully Blanchard.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Luke Harper has some awesome expressions. He didn't even look scared of Rowan so much as "I'm proud of you, boy."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

People in this thread are apparently very dumb. Even the worst thing on last night's show, the Diva match, managed to be pretty fun.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Until the dumb ending, I loved Bray/Ambrose. Just kicking the poo poo out of each other with chokeslams onto stairs and lariats and hosed up flying elbows. TLC will be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The Diva match had Summer Rae screaming in terror whenever anyone was about to hit her, then sneaking in, kicking people in the back and laughing. She was pretty much female Tully Blanchard.

Also the announcers seemed to be having one of their rare genuine moments cracking up at Alicia's chicken spot and dropping references to Adam Bomb.

• Locked thread