Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I've seen about 20 minutes of main roster WWE programming over the past couple months but I plan on checking this out since I took advantage of the free month. Hopefully a break will make everything seem a bit fresher and they actually do something cool to get people to keep their subs.

Yuriy posted:

yo sting might show up too if you were a fan of him

this might actually qualify as something cool, though I hope they do something worthwhile and fresh with someone not eligible to join the AARP as well.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Nov 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

John Cena is a few decades away from that so yes

Doing something fresh and interesting with John Cena would be unironically awesome and go a long way to reinvigorating my interest in the WWE. He's a talented guy who's going to continue to be a focal point of the WWE for the indefinite future, my only beef with him is that he's even more loving stale then most of the rest of their wrestlers. Wouldn't even need to be a heel turn, just something to freshen poo poo up.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

Wow, two matches on the preshow?

What was the other one? Just turned it on.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

What's Swagger been up to lately anyway?

I haven't been watching but I don't even recall seeing his name appear in recaps.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

This is really depressing after seeing what happened after Wrestlemania :smith:

Also I love how Cole went "In American" what the gently caress does that even mean

It really is. They could've had something, and now even I don't give a gently caress about the guy anymore and he used to be one of my favorites.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Action Shakespeare posted:

i wanna go back in time to wrestlemania 30 and tell everyone the real americans breakup would result in face swagger and heel cesaro

I actually watched parts of WM XXX this morning now that I'm subscribed again. That really was a fantastic show and it's a shame how bad things have been lately in comparison.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

hahaha, that's fantastic

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

The only segment of Raw I've bothered to watch over the past two months was Vince's return and I admit I'd love to see him back on camera right now.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

HulkaMatt posted:

I think he'll end up eventually turning face but they killed every bit of momentum he had.

The really loving perplexing thing is that according to Dave it wasn't even that they WANTED to kill the guy's overness then. They wanted to put him with Hyeman to build up a big moment for him to turn EVEN THOUGH IT ALREADY loving HAPPENED NATURALLY.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Gough Suppressant posted:

The WCW Nitro ad just makes me want to go back and watch all of the Jericho vs Malenko feud stuff instead of this ppv.

If you're free Tuesday nights we'll be getting to that feud pretty soon in PSP.tv

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Sorry but I'm marking out for Vince

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Maybe because it's kinda fresh to me but the Mizdow gimmick owns.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Nilbop posted:

Legit question what's the difference?

http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/brand-thats-not-a-fedora-and-stop-wearing-it

You probably shouldn't be wearing either if you're in the demogrpahics to post here.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I honestly can't remember what the Shield did in Survivor Series 2013

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_Series_%282013%29

I remember the dumb buildup to Show/Orton, but the only match I have any memories of is ADR/Cena.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Yuriy posted:

his offense stinks and he can't cut a face promo

also john cena is a terrible team leader, i don't see their team chanting or being a cohesive unit

go triple h

Yeah, a lot of people including actual wrestlers who tend to share my taste in poo poo in other things love the guy but I never quite got it. He's good, but his promos are terrible and I never really saw him as a guy I wanted to see on top.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

this sort of reminds me of Russo's alternate Raw booking

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

eat poo poo, punk

AJ's rumored to be leaving, now Punk can actually spend some time with his wife. I doubt he minds.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

So why is everyone saying AJ is gone now?

there's been some rumors floating around for a week that she was dropping the belt tonight and leaving soon

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

BigRed0427 posted:

I think there have been worse. Wrestlemania 27?

Wrestlemania 27 at lest had some fun Stone Cold poo poo. Over the Limit 2011 (or whatever one it is that had the Cena I quit handicap match) is prob the worst WWE PPV I've seen since I started watching again in 2010. Battleground from this year was also really loving lame.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This hasn't been a great show but it's hardly that terrible in any really notewrothy sense either. It's watchable and there.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Rowan and Harper's new singles trons have prob been the highlight of this show.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

fatherdog posted:

HHH's reaction is magical

That first promo was too loving long and p bad but everything Hunter's done on this show since has been perfect.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Publicly release the names of everybody who resubs once the PPV ends

I'm renewing because I want to see the big NXT special with Steen's debut and Devitt hopefully doing something cool.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I'm liking face Ryback a lot more than I did his last run.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

gotta say I didn't see that coming.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Gough Suppressant posted:

wait doesn't big show automatically get fired when cena loses?

well, he and HHH obv came to an agreeement so I'm sure trips would spare him

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Cardboard Box posted:

lets congratulate "big heely" paul wight on his five hundredth turn

I seriously wonder who's had more turns at this point, him or Kane?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This is cool but I admit I'm totally rooting for the heels by this point. Cooler clusterfuck match than I expected though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

HOLY poo poo!!!!

• Locked thread