Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

The free show to encourage people to subscribe to the network has one of the worst cards I've seen in a while.

Luckily these sorts of cards where there are zero expectations of a good show going in have historically been pretty decent shows. So we will see I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
There's something different about this shows production...I can't quite put my finger on it. Different camera angles than usual maybe? Anyone else feeling like there's something subtle but different about this show?

I'm probably just losing it.

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

Gough Suppressant posted:

Wait, if it's a TLC what are they grabbing off the pole?

Dean's Dad On A Pole Match!

Didn't WCW do something like that for real? I could be misremembering but I swear Buff Bagwell was in a match with his mom on a pole.

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

bartok posted:

Actually it was Rick Steiner and Judy Bagwell that were tag champs.

How in the hell did that company go out of business

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
There's something really loving weird about this PPVs production...different camera angles or something? No idea but something seems different to me. I've been trying to figure it out all night.

• Locked thread