Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

and gently caress...

JUST A CLEAN loving FINISH IT'S ALL I ASK

But we need to set up the chairs match at TLC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Liquid Communism posted:

Right, clearly we're getting this match again at TLC.

gently caress's sake, WWE.

Every Ambrose match will end in a gently caress finish to set up the next PPV match. Just learn to accept it, it's been this way for a few months.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Seriously... Ambrose has not had a clean finish to a PPV match since he was in the Shield at Payback.

Every single PPV match has had a gently caress finish to set up the next PPV match.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Gordong Dongbay posted:

If this was their attempt at getting people to renew their subs then they have royally hosed up.

Seriously... This is one of the worst PPVs I've ever seen. And I have not missed one since 1996

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

OldTennisCourt posted:

better or worse than December 2 Dismember

Worse than December 2 Dismember. The Chamber match was pretty good for what it was, and the Hardys/MNM match to open the card was great.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Delsaber posted:

Two eliminations, 45 minutes left in the show.

The only PPV that has ever gone the full time is Halloween Havok 98

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Vintimus Prime posted:

That's a great way to protect Russev

We'll he looked like a complete idiot, so not really...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Kirios posted:

People in this very thread were calling this, literally, the worst PPV of all time.

Not only was it not that but it's probably in the top 3 of best PPVs this year. Best PPV since Summerslam at least.

I was one of those people. The main event saved it to be honest. The first two hours of the PPV were completely worthless, and definitely didn't give any reason to keep subscribing to the network.

• Locked thread