Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Daniel Bryan posted:

Let's go Cena

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Jontonio Bancurtis

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Tomorrow on RAW: Cena appoints Larry the Cable Guy new RAW GM. Smackdown will be run by Hologram Joan Rivers.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Can't wait for Sandow to superkick Miz through a plate glass window

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I hope the wording of that promo is an indication that Rusev is going to beat up the cable guy

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
lmao at Tyson putting his headphone on

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Delsaber posted:

I really like Paige's kicks.

Especially that one. Ouch.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Tyson's :smug:face is top-tier

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Omally posted:

i mean, it was so obviously setting up Paige to beat all 4, and, that didn't happen

What do you want to bet this match gets repeated on RAW but with that ending

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Another Person posted:

what the gently caress is the plan with this? it was a good match imo, but it doesn't feel like it goes anywhere

The match ended with a guy being buried under tables and chairs and a ladder, the month before the TLC ppv, and you don't feel like it goes anywhere?

Really?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Heath Slater wrestling, show is saved

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Big Show's secret plan for this match is sending the Make a Wish foundation clips of him as a NYE baby followed by clips of Stephanie telling him he'll die soon, and let them do the rest

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
HHH's reaction is magical

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
What is it with everyone in this match doing dropkicks all of a sudden.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

it's at least a nice example that someone good can be totally buried for like a year and still get out from under

Goons love to get hysterical about people being "ruined" by their current booking but you really can get drat near anyone moderately talented over regardless of their history if you just give them a push and commit to it for long enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I hope every show for the next three months has a segment where Cena is walking around backstage and Steph pops out from behind a door or some crates and attempts to bribe him into bringing her and HHH back, with increasingly ludicrously over-the-top offers

• Locked thread