Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

John Cena owns the company. You owe him your lives and your blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Save us.mizdow

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Get it Mizdow. loving get that poo poo.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Damien is positively glowing during the chants, it's amazing.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYT

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I honestly don't care what else happens, this night is good.

I needed a good pick-me-up since a buddy convinced me to see Dumb and Dumber To with him today.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

There are many talented ladies in this ring, glad they're getting time.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

Me too, but it is weird that something with no build is getting time.

Just wait for the Rosebuds/Slater Gator Ironman.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I am comfortable with this as a thing. Great juxtaposition against Cena in the same situation.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah this owns it was a good match, great callback for an excellent character moment. IDGAF that it was a DQ.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Darren Young Bunny reveal incoming.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Teddybear posted:

They can't make the bunny Derren Young after the bunny humped him.

The bunny's wearin' sleeves, though, so... poo poo, it might be.

This is the WWE we're talking about. They can and will do that.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

A bunch of ladies just passed out.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Show tried to start a WIN chant, it didn't stick.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

That's great of you WWE, thanks a whole big bunch.

I'm just going to close my eyes and mutter "Sandow won. Sandow won. Sandow won." for the rest of this.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I consider Battleground 2013 to be one of the worst PPVs I've seen. Everything was dumb, and even worse it was BORING as gently caress. This isn't as bad as that. Yet.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Valeyard posted:

Guys, where is Sting? :smith:

LOOK TO THE RAFTERS

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Man this is very enjoyable.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Good way to eliminate Rusev.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Ohhhh man.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Ziggler do some poo poo. Come on man!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

gently caress YEESS

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

LOL YOU JUST GOT STUNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

God drat that ruled so much.

• Locked thread