Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

AfterFather posted:

If we don't advance today I can get my game done tonight. Wake Forest if really annoying.

I won't advance it until later tonight so take your time to play the game.

skaboomizzy posted:

As a Pitt fan, I choose to be the man to lead this once-storied program from irrelevance to mediocrity.

XBL gamertag is "skaboomizzy", exact same as SA username.

You'll get an invite tonight, I am proud to see you taking on a project (prepare to watch your dreams crumble before my unstoppable Hokies).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced.

User Game:
USCe vs BC

Its a ranked match!

Skaboomizy - when I tried to invite you it informed me you didn't have an EA Origin account and wouldn't send you an invite...

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Advanced.

User Game:
USCe vs BC

Its a ranked match!

Skaboomizy - when I tried to invite you it informed me you didn't have an EA Origin account and wouldn't send you an invite...

You can tell how often I play online :v:

I think I've got it set up now, same username as here.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Not sure if you realize as well it needs to be the xbl gold account as well

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Not sure if you realize as well it needs to be the xbl gold account as well

This is also key, I will try again today skaboomizy.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm out here fighting for 69OVR linemen.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

drat that's rough. this is my best OL to date

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
In a preview of this weekend's game, GT crushes FSU, 56-28.

QB Griffin went 17/21 for 323 yards passing, 11 carries for 130 yards rushing, and accounted for 7 total TDs. No turnovers by GT, 2 picks thrown by FSU.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I think I've managed to have my brand new Origin account match my newly-changed Microsoft e-mail. I swear, using a spam e-mail signing up for XBL years ago was the biggest mistake ever.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm out here fighting for 69OVR linemen.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Dude I accepted long ago I needed to find those 68-69 OVR dudes and just let them sit forever hoping they'll be okay as RS Jrs or SRs. However they grow so slowly, OL is tough in the game just like real life to recruit I guess.

And yeah my xbl account is tied to an email that neither I nor my roommate at the time can remember the credentials for. Thankfully it will let you change the email it sends info to in your account so you can fix part of that.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Actually with Nebraska and USCe I'm gonna have stout lines for years once my players peak. Not having those extra points is killing it for my Da U though.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Some of the high overall players are awful.

BTW Boston College, whens a good time?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas please give us a time frame, if you haven't responded by Monday with a plan prepare for an AP (and I really don't want that).

Ska - It still won't let me invite you. I'll aim to setup the password thing so you can try and join from your end later :/

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Im good to go tonight. Not sure if I can go Monday night, but Tues I can.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
You good to go now? I can play now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Texas please give us a time frame, if you haven't responded by Monday with a plan prepare for an AP (and I really don't want that).

Ska - It still won't let me invite you. I'll aim to setup the password thing so you can try and join from your end later :/

My Gold subscription is about to run out like, tomorrow, and I'm going to try to see if I really miss it. Even if I do, it'll probably be the end of the month until I renew. So scratch me this season, just keep on goin' on.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Y'all need to play Tuesday night so we can get this thing rolling again.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Im good to go tonight. Not sure if I can go Monday night, but Tues I can.

What's a good time? I dont get off of work until 10 PM Central but I could see about getting off early.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Wreckus is on AP, so Dio and AF play yo games.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Will try to play mine this evening

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
FYI I'm out of town until the 18th. I'll take a sim against the CPU.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Playing mine for sure this evening

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

It will be advanced once Dio is done regardless of remaining games to be played.

E: I'm also going to be out of town from the 19th - 27th. So we will be on a small holiday break there.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Notre Dame is 99OVR and I'm getting killed when I play them. Just wasted an hour to lose to them at the last minute, trying to get this game in but I have to go to my other job soon

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

Notre Dame is 99OVR and I'm getting killed when I play them. Just wasted an hour to lose to them at the last minute, trying to get this game in but I have to go to my other job soon

I think this a problem that can be rectified by having them play multiple user games. :getin:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Looks like we advanced to Week 4

User Matchups:
#3 UNC (sly) @ #15 USCe (AF)

CPU Games:
NCSU
BC
VT
Miami

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I got blown the gently caress out by ND

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

They are pretty hard but I made sure to return the favor :smith:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I got blown the gently caress out by ND

Sorry man, but it didn't hurt your ranking too badly.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

Looks like we advanced to Week 4

User Matchups:
#3 UNC (sly) @ #15 USCe (AF)

CPU Games:
NCSU
BC
VT
Miami

Hey Sly, let me know a good time. I'm free all day today .

I should really stop posting while exhausted.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.

AfterFather posted:

Hey Sly, let me know a good time. I'm free all day today .

I should really stop posting while exhausted.

Just landed, can you go anytimes in the early afternoon (like before 3?) otherwise I could maybe do super late Thursday or Friday. And most times Saturday before 1500. All times eastern.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
My vacation plans: I'm leaving Friday the 19th, getting back Tuesday the 23rd. I will technically be available at some points on the 24th/25th. Then leaving to a wedding on the 26th, will get back on the 28th.

I have a CPU game when we advance. If we can advance before Friday morning, I'll be able to get that game in before I leave.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm going to be dropping for all dynasties. I'll no longer have an XBox after tomorrow.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

BOOOOO

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed by this news. I always had a lot of fun in my games against you, bud

I'll play my game tomorrow night

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

See y'all in 1 week. Next advance will be Saturday 12/27 regardless of whats done.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced.

User Game:
NC State vs Miami

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, what they do?

CPU Games:
VT
GT
BC
UNC

John Brown fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 28, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just got home from Jax, unpacking and waiting on a weed delivery right now. I should be good to go at like 3:30 or 4:30 pm EST if you want to try then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm not interested in any of these games so I'm free.

• Locked thread