Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Z, tell me you gave us games against Nebraska, Iowa, and other top 10-15 teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Cap ain't coming back, homes. The servers will be shut down before that happens.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advance this bitch.

And yea Dub, you should take FSU. Recruits for days.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

r2a. Now that I have a QB with at least 75 speed I should fair much better than last year.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

ill get mine in sometime today, live sub lapsed and im out and about. sorry for the holdup!

Have you even signed up? It doesn't show you in the Dynasty Central menu.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

just did now. been a busy weekend.

Playing my games.

I think you've confused your dynasties. You can't be TAMU in the ACC league...

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'd choose Louisville since most of FSU's talent will be gone after this season, but it's really close either way.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Half my board just got wiped in one week because I can't even compete with the CPU in recruiting. Really contemplating just letting the CPU take the reigns on recruiting.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

LOL thread icon, I had originally asked what console this was on. I can jump in if you have openings left.

A challenger approaches! Your best options are either Louisville or FSU

John Brown fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Dec 4, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm out here fighting for 69OVR linemen.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Actually with Nebraska and USCe I'm gonna have stout lines for years once my players peak. Not having those extra points is killing it for my Da U though.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Looks like we advanced to Week 4

User Matchups:
#3 UNC (sly) @ #15 USCe (AF)

CPU Games:
NCSU
BC
VT
Miami

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

They are pretty hard but I made sure to return the favor :smith:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, what they do?

CPU Games:
VT
GT
BC
UNC

John Brown fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 28, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm not interested in any of these games so I'm free.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yes thats cool

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami over NC State, 35-17.

The Wolfpack had a good first drive and then it all kinda went to poo poo with some crucial red zone picks. Dio, you seem to really struggle against man, yet you can pick apart my zone. What's that about?

Also, lost my stud HB for half the season so there goes my hopes of winning the Heisman.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advance this thang.

Happy New Year and good morning by the way!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami r2a. I just got sacked 7x against loving Virginia. Should make for a great game against V-Tech :)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Have any of you ever tried converting a punter to kicker, or vice versa?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

EA bullshit was so real against FSU.

r2a

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

cletus42o posted:

JB, I might be able to play tonight. I've got a lot of work I'm doing, and I'll probably want to take a break from it at some point. I'll look for you online and/or can post in GroupMe if I'm getting close to a stopping point.

I'll be around after 6pm CT. Just post here.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami over GT, 35-14.

Not many breaks on defense for the Yellowjackets. GG, Cletus.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jan 26, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

When are we advancing?

Don't be scared now, Z.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Advanced.

CPU games for all except for....

#3 MIAMI @ #1 VT #Top5Battle :siren:

When you trynna do this? Right now, or tomorrow night?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Definitely not right now. Possibly tomorrow night later (10 pm +).

That could work. Let me know.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Tomorrow night sometime?

Any chance you can play tonight?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

gently caress it, let's go.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

My offense sucked the entire game. It was weird to not be able to throw against zone.

E: Now that I'm awake I've had time to reflect on what happened last night. Just to reiterate, my offense was horrendous and I completely abandoned the run. Also, both of our defenses whiffed on a few picks, but my LB watching the ball go right over his head on that 3rd down in the middle of the 4th quarter was the back-breaker. I don't know what you did to my oline but holy poo poo I couldn't even stand in the pocket in the 4th from a 4-5 man rush.

GG.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Feb 4, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

JB, what's your Saturday look like?

Pretty open until 3pm CT. Name a time.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Sly, when do you want to play tomorrow?

I'm free for sure before 3pm CT. Walking to wake up early if necessary.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

JB how about 2PM EST tomorrow? That's eastern since I screwed up time zones before.

That's fine. See you then.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You better not move me and use it as the only reason I ever make it to the ACCCG.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I couldn't believe it when your QB started to break for that run, I almost flipped my poo poo. Seems as if both of our offenses have lost a step, and I need to stop abandoning the run. Also, you seemed to struggle against man coverage - very unlike you. GG.

I'm hoping a couple of these undefeated CPU teams lose over the next few weeks. An upset by the Wolfpack would help also :)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Some tomfoolery will surely take place in the rankings over the next few weeks. Iirc from the game feed, this week Michigan (#2) beats OSU (#4), and Texas (#5) loses.

Therefore, next week I should jump to #4, and Michigan to #1. However, Army (#3) plays Navy next week, and from the looks of it OSU and Michigan will match up again in the B1GCG because they are not in the same division.

Let that marinate...

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

FWIW I doubt I lose my #1 spot having been there literally all but 1 week this season. Even a big W from Michigan prb won't bump them over me. But the rest of it does get interesting.

Idk. OSU is number 4 so that's huge.

On another note, my WR just returned 3 kickoffs so I think at this point we may as well just call it the John Brown award. I miss the days when I'd regularly get the Thorpe also. Might've had it if not for the two picks I threw to Sly's CB last week.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

gently caress I'm not gonna be able to sneak back into the BCS spotlight. Even if Michigan loses the BCS still has Texas ranked over me at #3.

E: I'd need Dio to win and Michigan to lose. Go Wolfpack!

John Brown fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 12, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami r2a. I've come up with a new tactic of not playing any seniors in a CPU bowl game so that my backups can get some shine. It worked with Nebraska, and I'm hoping it works again here.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami r2a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami is r2a

• Locked thread