Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
EA servers dropped during my game :negative: I'll take the sim loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

AfterFather posted:

EA servers dropped during my game :negative: I'll take the sim loss

If we don't advance today I can get my game done tonight. Wake Forest if really annoying.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Some of the high overall players are awful.

BTW Boston College, whens a good time?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
You good to go now? I can play now.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Im good to go tonight. Not sure if I can go Monday night, but Tues I can.

What's a good time? I dont get off of work until 10 PM Central but I could see about getting off early.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

Notre Dame is 99OVR and I'm getting killed when I play them. Just wasted an hour to lose to them at the last minute, trying to get this game in but I have to go to my other job soon

I think this a problem that can be rectified by having them play multiple user games. :getin:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

Looks like we advanced to Week 4

User Matchups:
#3 UNC (sly) @ #15 USCe (AF)

CPU Games:
NCSU
BC
VT
Miami

Hey Sly, let me know a good time. I'm free all day today .

I should really stop posting while exhausted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm going to be dropping for all dynasties. I'll no longer have an XBox after tomorrow.

• Locked thread