Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Much like my beloved wolfpack, your attempt at balancing the divisions was too little too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I also want you to take FSU so I got more people in my division

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Allegedly and I believe he would be graduated by this season

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

skaboomizzy posted:

As a Pitt fan, I choose to be the man to lead this once-storied program from irrelevance to mediocrity.

XBL gamertag is "skaboomizzy", exact same as SA username.

We also have an SEC dynasty that just went into season 2 if you're interested

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Not sure if you realize as well it needs to be the xbl gold account as well

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

drat that's rough. this is my best OL to date

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Will try to play mine this evening

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Playing mine for sure this evening

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Notre Dame is 99OVR and I'm getting killed when I play them. Just wasted an hour to lose to them at the last minute, trying to get this game in but I have to go to my other job soon

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I got blown the gently caress out by ND

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed by this news. I always had a lot of fun in my games against you, bud

I'll play my game tomorrow night

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just got home from Jax, unpacking and waiting on a weed delivery right now. I should be good to go at like 3:30 or 4:30 pm EST if you want to try then.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I have a friend coming by for a minute but I should be free around 415 or 430 if that works for you

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll post in here when I'm free if it's any earlier

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Jumping on in like 5

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I was pretty rusty this game and it definitely showed. You played a great game and were tearing me up. I make bad reads against man because I don't have receivers who can get separation.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Won't be able to get my game in, so I'll accept a Sim. I've got to spend today prepping for a big interview

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If I have a game I can finish it by like 630 pm est

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Enjoy that legal weed and high quality beer dude

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Boulder is real weird to me because of the lack of black people

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll have mine done this afternoon

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I work 8-5 so there's no way I can play in that schedule during the week

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't have anything set in stone for today, but my girlfriend has the day off, so I can't plan much. Tomorrow I can play any time after 1pm EST

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

Dio when this weekend works for you? I am buy Sunday until probably 9am EST and can go most of today until 3 or maybe 4PM EST.

Want to plan on like 2est?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be on in a few minutes.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It was actually 7 ints but who is counting

Gg as always boss

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

BC, evenings between 5-8 are best for me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I could go tomorrow possibly between 6-8

I have something going on at 7 so unless we can start right at 6 that's a no go

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah so wreckus hasn't really responded

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I took care of mine last night.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

NCSU looking like they will be punching their ticket to the ACCCG again after a big victory against Louisville. Offense still isn't quite clicking til the second half of games, but my division is weak again this year, so not looking forward to Z pushing my poo poo in

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think all of us would appreciate it. While I do like being able to get to the ACCCG, it feels awfully hollow with how stacked your division is

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I actually was going to suggest cletus because I like playing that dude

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

NCAA 14 ACC Dynasty S6: I'm online now and will continue to be

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

NCSU is r2a

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Indeed I was passed by Michigan for #1.

ACC Championship Week.

#2 VT vs #5 NCSU

Maybe this weekend Dio?

I'm going to be out of town Saturday through Wednesday afternoon for Mardi Gras in NOLA. I can try to make time tomorrow night, but otherwise we're stuck waiting for Wednesday.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I didn't have any time when I got back and have something scheduled tomorrow. How is Friday for you?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I play Soccer on Sundays from 9am-noon EST. My only window on Sunday would be if we could start at 12:30pm EST because I have kickball at 3

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Mondays are limited for me as well. My schedule has picked up considerably, so Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday are my only available weekdays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I have work tomorrow. I think you meant today, but I'm still not home from soccer, so today is a no-go. My schedule is real poo poo this week since kickball starts on Tuesday nights, but Wednesday is totally free if you've got time then. I don't want to have to keep putting this off because of me. I know I'll lose this, so if we need to AP me to get through this, I'm fine with it

• Locked thread