Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
LOL thread icon, I had originally asked what console this was on. I can jump in if you have openings left.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
As a Pitt fan, I choose to be the man to lead this once-storied program from irrelevance to mediocrity.

XBL gamertag is "skaboomizzy", exact same as SA username.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Advanced.

User Game:
USCe vs BC

Its a ranked match!

Skaboomizy - when I tried to invite you it informed me you didn't have an EA Origin account and wouldn't send you an invite...

You can tell how often I play online :v:

I think I've got it set up now, same username as here.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I think I've managed to have my brand new Origin account match my newly-changed Microsoft e-mail. I swear, using a spam e-mail signing up for XBL years ago was the biggest mistake ever.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Texas please give us a time frame, if you haven't responded by Monday with a plan prepare for an AP (and I really don't want that).

Ska - It still won't let me invite you. I'll aim to setup the password thing so you can try and join from your end later :/

My Gold subscription is about to run out like, tomorrow, and I'm going to try to see if I really miss it. Even if I do, it'll probably be the end of the month until I renew. So scratch me this season, just keep on goin' on.

• Locked thread