Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

In this again, got a great book last year.

I'm Soulex, I live in the Pacific Northwest. I prefer watching Italian football and I support Fiorentina. I don't have many hobbies, I play football, fantasize about robot legs, and science/sci-fi stuff. I'm also interested finding out about your local team, regardless if it's top tier or bottom rung. A scarf or a pendant would be cool.

I'm going to Japan shortly so I'll be able to hopefully pick something up awesome for you depending on what you ask for.

I can ship worldwide, I don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The Big Taff Man posted:

I have not entered this btw

I already sent your package :ohdear:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

Wow, what the number last year?

More than that.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Will be mailin my box out to poster in the next day or two. Work has kept me from the post office

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mailing my box off today. Sorry it took so long, been in transit and I literally slept all day yesterday.

Edit: sent

Soulex fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Dec 18, 2014

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thank you Santa ( didn't leave a name except a real one which I will not disclose) for the awesome Viola shirt! I'll put pictures up as soon as laundry happens, my son got excited and drooled all over it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

You said the weirder the better. I tried to tell you that wasn't a good idea :ohdear:

Again, those pizza ones are the worst thing you'll put in your mouth. Seriously, give them to a friend or someone. Bet them like 5 bucks to eat a marinara one.

I'm glad you like it though! The Black Thunder is good, and the green tea kitkat is actually decent, if you're into green tea. Never tried the Baskin Robbins one. I know that it's dehydrated anchovies and squid. I think the other one is dehydrated white fish.

blue footed boobie posted:

I thought Soulex was in Germany?

I am back in the states now. That tour is over sadly. I was TDY in Japan for a few weeks. The job I'm in now will (hopefully) send me back next year, as well as other places in Asia. Maybe Australia.

fat gay nonce posted:

He's in America like all fans who follow 5 big teams around europe

I only follow one team. The tag team on yer mam

Gigi Galli posted:

He's all over the world protecting our freedom, m8.

Like hell I am.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

fat gay nonce posted:

Thats rude, especially considering u married a gypsy and she replaced your legs with broken ones

she cast a spell to make my legs healthier, she must have said heavier cause now I have robot legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hey Bovril, how did those Pizza candies turn out? I'm curious.

• Locked thread