Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Oh, god. I think I'm falling.
Hi

I live in North Carolina. I like Bayern Munich.

I would love [YOUR OBSCURE 4TH DIVISION TEAM]'s clothing or swag. The more obscure the better.

If you don't want to get me anything football related, I love unique things that I can't get from here (along the same lines as the jersey). I enjoy photography, I collect old cameras, old physics books, and coins. I wrench on bicycles in my spare time and do writing and painting. I play way too much Dota 2, on the linux version. An example of a favorite thing I got on a vacation was a baseball cap from here, because it's both incredibly obscure and from the Physics world. Last time I did this, someone got me a scarf from their local FA club and I still wear it every time it's cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

fat gay nonce posted:

If i sign up can i get this guy who has never posted here before ftw

yes!

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

What's the correct term for the person receiving the gift? Santee?

My Santee should be extra happy this year. Merry Christmas!

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Thank you SO Much to my secret santa for this AMAZING beanie! I only have Munich jerseys at this point, so this is my first piece of non-jersey Munich gear! It feels great and fits me well, and the weather is getting colder, and I only have one crappy old beanie I wear occasionally, but not anymore!

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

plainswalker75 posted:

Hooray! I'm glad you like it! There's more coming too, but it looks like it got a little delayed, so it might be there on Monday.

O

M

GGGGGGGGG

lucky for you I AM A PORTLAND TIMBERS FAN

I honestly thought this was from my dad because

1. his first name is paul like yours

2. he lives in portland

but it was from you! thank you so much! I now have an amazing set of timbers gear to add to my green alaska airlines jersey!

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Just call me a Carolina Railhawk-er

Not sure who this is from, but thanks, it's awesome.

you're welcome :3:

hopefully they become a full-fledged mls team soon if more people go their games :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Suqit posted:

After you dropped $5 on that scarf there's no stopping them now.

$23 but thanks

• Locked thread