Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Signing up because I like getting and sending odd things in the mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Managed to stop by the post office to drop off a box with stuff yesterday. Someone will be getting things in the mail before or after christmas.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Thirteenth Step posted:

Grimble is a cool lad imo and I recieved a load of Norweigen things today in the post.

Swag includes an Odds Ballklubb scarf who finished 3rd in the Norwegian league this year and also a Rĝa IL scarf which I think is a women's team so I guess they're both pretty bad? a guide to understanding Norwegian people, some coffee (I loving love coffee) but I don't actually own a coffee press so ill need one of those, smells great though. I also got some Norwegian chocolate and some things called "pulver padder" which idk what it is but i'll probably try one when drunk just to be safe.

Thanks Grimble this is a cool and good selection of stuff and you are also cool and good. I will not be posting a Raffles style tasting video for the coffee but will post a description.

my box is sealed taped and ready to be sent. I'll send it tomorrow.

The coffee should be grinded and ready, so go ahead and brew yourself a pot.

I included the "Pulver Padder" as a weird treat Norwegians enjoy, it's a mix of liqourice and salmiak. They might be tolerable if drunk enough.

The teams are both poo poo, but Rĝa IL is 200 yards away from me and I try to buy some stuff whenever I can to keep them from going bankrupt, and the Odd scarf is from the cup-final this year.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Got a package from Scotland today. It said "Do not bend", but mailmen don't read good..

Inside I found this:

Now I can start living in the past, carefuly studying my stickers of trophies and pretty players like Berbatov.

Thanks secret santa.

• Locked thread