Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
Yesssss, it's TRPSS time again! :getin:

Edit:
I'm a pretty laid-back 29-year-old from Portland, OR. When I root, I root for the Portland Timbers but I also a particular soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday. I'll probably like whatever you send, but any scarves, schwag or even a kit from your local team would be pretty sweet!

plainswalker75 fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Dec 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Hair Elf
The first part of my gift shipped out yesterday and I should hopefully be getting the rest into the mail today or tomorrow. Hope it makes it before Christmas!

Edit: The rest is in the box and leaving our mailroom in about 15 minutes :woop:

plainswalker75 fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Dec 16, 2014

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Hair Elf

Liam Emsa posted:

Thank you SO Much to my secret santa for this AMAZING beanie! I only have Munich jerseys at this point, so this is my first piece of non-jersey Munich gear! It feels great and fits me well, and the weather is getting colder, and I only have one crappy old beanie I wear occasionally, but not anymore!

Hooray! I'm glad you like it! There's more coming too, but it looks like it got a little delayed, so it might be there on Monday.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Hair Elf

Liam Emsa posted:

O

M

GGGGGGGGG

lucky for you I AM A PORTLAND TIMBERS FAN

I honestly thought this was from my dad because

1. his first name is paul like yours

2. he lives in portland

but it was from you! thank you so much! I now have an amazing set of timbers gear to add to my green alaska airlines jersey!

Oh man! I wish I'd known that, I'd have sent you more PTFC stuff instead of ASG stuff! I'm glad you like everything though :3:

I came in to work yesterday and a box and a pouch had arrived!

Opening the pouch first, I discovered a t-shirt!

I will forever remember the Aztex as the team that gave us the good (Scottish) Eddie Johnson, and it looks like they beat the Thunder Bay Chill 3-1 to secure the 2013 PDL Championship, so an excellent shirt!

The reverse so you can see the amazing names of the semifinalists:

On to the box, filled with high-quality medical insulation!

A very good haul of Austin, TX swag!

The beer is a Turkish Coffee stout, which sounds incredible and I can't wait to drink some! Unfortunately, the glass at the back broke in transit, but it looks like it would have been pretty nice.

Thanks Bovril Delight and Merry Christmas to you too!

You bastard! :argh:

• Locked thread