Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I was going to sit this one out but I'm infact going to do the opposite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

chaoslord posted:

I would like to do this.

I will come back later to fulfill "and give a rundown of your interests."

i hope we get each-other and we can both go hog wild with albion swag

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I have sent my e-mail.

IDK if I made it in time.

Hopefully there's more people signed up than this 1 page suggests.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

How many people actually signed up Zaph

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I've never participated in TRP's Secret Santa.

if i got you as my santee id send you turds and bees lol owned

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

im waiting for some things to turn up before ill ship out the big box, it'll probably be late so sorry just sorry

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I need one more item to arrive then I will be ready

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I bought too much imo

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Grimble posted:

Managed to stop by the post office to drop off a box with stuff yesterday. Someone will be getting things in the mail before or after christmas.

Grimble is a cool lad imo and I recieved a load of Norweigen things today in the post.

Swag includes an Odds Ballklubb scarf who finished 3rd in the Norwegian league this year and also a Rĝa IL scarf which I think is a women's team so I guess they're both pretty bad? a guide to understanding Norwegian people, some coffee (I loving love coffee) but I don't actually own a coffee press so ill need one of those, smells great though. I also got some Norwegian chocolate and some things called "pulver padder" which idk what it is but i'll probably try one when drunk just to be safe.

Thanks Grimble this is a cool and good selection of stuff and you are also cool and good. I will not be posting a Raffles style tasting video for the coffee but will post a description.

my box is sealed taped and ready to be sent. I'll send it tomorrow.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I missed the post today because I slept in but I will send asap thanks

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Pulver padder are horrible and I was nearly sick eating them

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I ate a few in the name of Christmas but I had to go and buy a drink to mask the taste

it's basically salty liquorice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

FullLeatherJacket posted:

legit, this is a frankly ridiculous hoard of stuff and is cool and good as heck, big props to Thirteenth Step for making an effort and not just giving me obsolete electronic equipment that no longer gets used, like my gay republican dad

Nice. I posted this from the post office in New Street Birmingham which isn't a real post office it's basically a room full of Self service machines like you get at ASDA so I had my doubts it's actually arrive.

I could have done better but my life spiralled into poo poo and fail towards Christmas so that killed any enthusiasm I had for buying things, so apologies for that.

• Locked thread