Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hi I'm Ninpo and I'm a big massive Man United fanboy and have been since forever. Other things I like almost as much are Star Trek, Kung Fu movies, funny books, power lifting, beer, scotch, gadgets and models. I also love 80s style sci fi, things like Airwolf, Knight Rider, Street Hawk etc. When United aren't playing, I'm also really partial to watching other Prem matches, La Liga, Bundesliga, the Championship and some Serie A.

I'd be especially grateful to receive some hair or semen from Alex Ferguson or Eric Cantona, or a sensory deprivation booth that just plays "AND SOLSKJAER HAS WON IT" on loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

chuggo is BACK posted:

Sounds messy haha

Lol

My Santee has received their gift :) Hope they like it!

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

onoflalks posted:

I sent my box of stuff to my santee yesterday and it should be there by tomorrow apparently

It was indeed you magnificent bastard.

Unboxing took place in the bathroom in case of a pooshited related gag gift, or bees:

A top note including itemised list in case of thieving postmen:

A bit hard on yourself here lad, the gifts are top notch:

Already started reading this and it's hilarious.

A fanny magnet!

Looking forward to reading this as well. John Terry really can't help himself can he?

Haven't had the Kola yet but the tablet was loving delicious.

Tip top Santa action from Onoflalks!

Thanks very much matey! :D

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Bald Rooney looks so weird now lol

• Locked thread