Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Thirteenth Step posted:

I was going to sit this one out but I'm infact going to do the opposite

Good lad

I'm in as always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I like your obscure poo poo team stuff as well but it better be a team that played for 2 seasons in 98 and had a cool and good name

Also I'm a big loser

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

Just sent my info, anyway here my info copyed and pasted from the last year.

Im from Chicago and am a Chicago Fire fan from the MLS. As for overseas team my English team is Arsenal whom I been following for around 6-7 years or so which hopefully will upgrade me from a bandwagon to a normal fan status one of these days. My Spanish team would be Atletico Madrid as there are suppose to be a Sister team to the FIre since they let fire players train with them in the MLS offseason though since I don't get Spanish soccer on tv outside of Champions League I don't get to watch them that much but would like to support them. French team is Lyon only because there's a town name Lyons near Chicago and though that would be a great way to choice a team and for Italian team I guess it would be Roma because of Michael Bradley being on them and because my Dad visited Rome while he was in the army (though he was station in Vicenza which has their own team in Serie B but thats hard to follow but I wouldn't mind something from them). Don't really have a German team I follow so I guess if I get anything from there I will try to follow them to the best of my ability. I also watch mexican soccer and don't have a team as my friends followed all different kinds of teams but if I had to choice a team I guess it would have to be Monterrey as they are the closest big team from my Mom's hometown in mexico. Anyway I would like any team stuff and wouldn't mind if they are lower division or not because I guess might be funner to support.

I guess am only able to really ship in the US, maybe Canada but mainly the US.

What the gently caress

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

I have not entered this btw

This is disappointing

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

Im sorry, if I got you I would have bought your old much better tar back.

I'm willing to accept this as a consolation anyways

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I ordered one of my things for my Santee online because the local shops are all sold out of the gear. My other stuff is going in the mail!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Well I am officially terrified to try any of these "food" items received!

Thanks to Soulex for the awesome Japanese candies and what I presume are dehydrated anchovies.

Also received an awesome scarf for a team with a killer name.

Thanks so much! I'm hiding the warning letter from the wife and making her try some of the marinara pizza candies.

P.s. your handwriting is excellent

Literally Lewis Hamilton fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Dec 24, 2014

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

plainswalker75 posted:

Oh man! I wish I'd known that, I'd have sent you more PTFC stuff instead of ASG stuff! I'm glad you like everything though :3:

I came in to work yesterday and a box and a pouch had arrived!

Opening the pouch first, I discovered a t-shirt!

I will forever remember the Aztex as the team that gave us the good (Scottish) Eddie Johnson, and it looks like they beat the Thunder Bay Chill 3-1 to secure the 2013 PDL Championship, so an excellent shirt!

The reverse so you can see the amazing names of the semifinalists:

On to the box, filled with high-quality medical insulation!

A very good haul of Austin, TX swag!

The beer is a Turkish Coffee stout, which sounds incredible and I can't wait to drink some! Unfortunately, the glass at the back broke in transit, but it looks like it would have been pretty nice.

Thanks Bovril Delight and Merry Christmas to you too!

You bastard! :argh:

gently caress! Sorry about the glass, I thought I wrapped it well but that box took a pounding (like flaps mam). I'll get another one out.

Glad you like it, sadly all the Aztex gear is sold out since they are changing over for the new season.

We can still share our bodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Soulex posted:

Hey Bovril, how did those Pizza candies turn out? I'm curious.

I made the wife try it first. It tastes like white chocolate, parmesan & meat. Pretty terrible stuff. I had to spit mine out.

The green tea kit kat was great. Haven't tried the black thunder. Baskin Robbins ones are interesting. They taste like chocolate when you leave it with other candy in a bag, mixed with pop rocks.

• Locked thread