Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Awesome, i'm in again, never one to miss it! Will post and email this evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Email sent, uninformative paragraph below.

Not much I can add to what I post most years. Big City fan, but love football generally, clubs of all sizes, obscure or not etc. Also play video games when I get the chance, xbox one mostly. Travelling is pretty cool, as is seeing cool poo poo from other parts of the world. To be honest though just go with your instincts, whatever you think is awesome, I probably will do too.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Has registration been extended? Not had an email yet

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Should be sending my package off to my santee on Saturday, which hopefully will get it there before Christmas, Merry Christmas :)

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Slight issue at the post office yesterday, but package went off today, not sure it'll arrive before Christmas though :(

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Just call me a Carolina Railhawk-er

Not sure who this is from, but thanks, it's awesome.

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Dec 23, 2014

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Ninpo posted:

It was indeed you magnificent bastard.

Unboxing took place in the bathroom in case of a pooshited related gag gift, or bees:

A top note including itemised list in case of thieving postmen:

A bit hard on yourself here lad, the gifts are top notch:

Already started reading this and it's hilarious.

A fanny magnet!

Looking forward to reading this as well. John Terry really can't help himself can he?

Haven't had the Kola yet but the tablet was loving delicious.

Tip top Santa action from Onoflalks!

Thanks very much matey! :D

Onoflalks is amazing, he was my Santa last year!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Liam Emsa posted:

$23 but thanks

I like it! It'll be worn at a City game over the festive season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

UZworm posted:

Mail came!

And it's from the UK! How exciting.

I've never refused such a request before.

Look at all this stuff!

A Selhurst Park sign, a book about Italian soccer, a pictorial history of Crystal Palace, some tasty treats, and the piece de resistance, an awesome vintage CPFC shirt!

Thank you so much TheGoatFeeder, if this also hadn't been the day that Neil Warnock finally got sacked this would be the most awesome thing to happen all day! :v:

Really glad you liked it, sorry it was a bit late!

• Locked thread