Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Ive just sent my info, heres some background on me

I'm a self-confessed loser and I've openly admitted to it many times in this very thread.

I eat pain relief pills like they're skittles. I spend most of my day cutting up dead things like they're some kind of meaty substance, ripping the innards from their stinking routing corpse, occasionally making bacon with the secret ingredients, cum, and piss, of homeless idiots, and I send it to goons.

I make drunken confessions about my gay dad, who apparently shagged every male he ever met except me, the oval office. Think you can make me feel more unwanted than that? Hah!

I have a daughter nearly old enough to have sexual intercourse legally, with men of any age, and have taken insult after insult about that very fact, and had a total of zero meltdowns about all of it. I am untrollable. It is impossible to get me angry with words printed on the screen of my laptop or phone, or tablet. Maybe once, it was more than possible. Hell, likely even. Now, nothing phases this loser. know how much poo poo I'm likely going to get from the actualIy good posters itf for this idiotic post? Idgaf m9, i support Leeds United.

you think some idiot poster, a feeble, miserable excuse if a man, one with not a single posting ally, a poster who is consistently told to stfu every time he posts, calling me a loser because I don't earn vast amounts of money and am fat and fail and gay is going to bother me? Lol. You're the most retarded piece of poo poo I've ever seen post itf, and I've read pituaes entire post history.

Now, cunto. Shut, the gently caress , up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I have not entered this btw

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Bovril Delight posted:

This is disappointing

Im sorry, if I got you I would have bought your old much better tar back.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Wow I feel bad I didnt enter this now, I could have got a scarf, or a sticker book from 10 years ago.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I feel dirty knowing I could be posting alongside a deadbeat Santa. Please let us know that justice has been served.

• Locked thread