Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I got curious and did a little research:

This is Macchine anatomiche: one of two anatomical models located in the Capella Sansevero chapel in Naples, Italy. The models are of a grown man and a pregnant woman, and show all the blood vessels in the human body on top of the skeleton. Historians assumed that the blood vessels had been made by injecting hardening substances into real tissue, but it has recently been found that they're made from silk and bees wax. The skeletons are the real McCoy though.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

dpack_1 posted:

How would you even keep something like that clean?

Like a regular vagina is self cleaning and discharges and all that gross stuff.

That tube would resemble the inside of that public fleshlight at burning man after a while.

Sticking a bottle brush in your fauxgina every couple days doesn't sound fun!

Why not just use your fingers?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

dpack_1 posted:

Sebum and dead skin cells, and that poo poo that collects in your navel, it's all gonna find its way in there, i'm sure douching is the serious answer but... urgh...

That stuff has a tendency to collect in any skin fold if you don't shower daily. I'm wondering why you'd think a bottle brush would be required to do the job though?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

A TURGID FATSO posted:

It's... it's going to get hosed, isn't it? :gonk:

'going to' ?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

"Just hanging out with a million crabs. No biggie."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is one of the ballsier things I've ever seen.

Especially if the bear decides there's not enough smokes left in the packet.

From the linked article, here's another creepy image

Creed Reunion Tour has a new favorite as of 23:59 on Jun 7, 2017