Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Stop digging through my trash.

Your post history is public domain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Lamprey Cannon posted:

That's to be expected with purebreeds of most species; tons of purebred dogs and horses have serious defects or abnormalities. You want a creepy mutant horse? I'll show you a creepy mutant horse.

This is a product of the Chernobyl exclusion zone, and photographs of it and other mutant animals were sent to Mikhail Gorbachev to try and convince him to more seriously investigate the long-term consequences of the meltdown. Of course, no such thing was done.

That chef is looking like he tapped it on the head and is disappointed because this one isn't ripe yet.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Acne Rain posted:

reported for doxxing, don't post my baby pictures here

if that was real it would probably be a radiation deformity not incest (do yourself a favor, never google jellyfish babies)

Ant-walking alligators.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

FreudianSlippers posted:

The real Kramer looks a lot less wacky than the tv character we all know and love.

He barges into the gas chamber, kramering all over the place.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
He's going to grow up to be a deceptively poor basketball player.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

Slenderman's lesser known cousin...

Nonsense that's his big brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lmao Fantastic Planet looks dumb as hell

It's actually loving amazing you troglodyte.