Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

That ain't no puppet, that's well know actor Javier Botet. Dude looks a bit freaky due to Marfan syndrome.

Ok, maybe a lot freaky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Crossposting from the Fallout 4 thread.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Long exposure shenanigans.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Soo uhh did yall hear about this?

https://twitter.com/RealGDT/status/687722848379506688

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I like the fact that the Wendigo is basically a couple of life lessons rolled together with a horror story.

Don't be a greedy rear end in a top hat.
Don't eat other people.
If you're caught in a snowstorm don't let fear control you.
Running around when you're snow blind will get you killed.
Just hunker down and wait it out.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
So I did an image search for "baby beaver" (don't be gross) and I found mostly stuff like this.

Dawww!

But right in the middle of the 1st page was this.

I just don't know.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Too bad about the whole brutally stabbed to death a bazillion times thing though...

It's also too bad that he discovered photoshop right before he died so his last works are stuff like this.

Not really up to the caliber of his traditional media.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Similar thing from the gif thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

I know this one. Dude collected naturally mummified animals from around Lake Natron and posed them as if they were still alive. It's such an incredibly inhospitable environment that touching the water in certain places will kill and preserve pretty much anything that isn't an extremophile single celled organism.

7c Nickel has a new favorite as of 19:46 on Apr 14, 2018