Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are actually a few actors that have made careers out of the fact that they have weird genetic defects that make them look all creepy and weird. There's one guy that basically looks like a goblin.

There is no makeup involved. The guy genuinely looks like that. He isn't an A-list actor but the main thing that gets him work is that his resume includes "looks really loving weird." Apparently in most of his appearances they don't put makeup on him they just put him in front of a camera and that's that. His name is Michael Berryman, by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Berryman

You've probably seen him in at least one movie.

I saw him in DOOM3.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

That thing is the reason I never made it past level 12.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Telemaze posted:

Idgi. Looks like he's showing a scrapbook of the two of them, which is more sad than anything.

Unless he's been fibbing about them being together or something?

It is just a goon being a goon.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Scathach posted:

The secret is that while insects are everywhere, they're also super zen and totally capable of living side-by-side with everything else. Bugs rock.

A bug flew into my eyeball today, killing itself. gently caress you.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Wow they made the eyeholes see-through.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

I initially thought it was mercury thiocyanate.

Christ what an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Regarding self-slamming doors: I've witnessed this once in a friend's old double-wide trailer home, had to do with open windows and sliding doors, wind outside, loose door hinges, and the air pressure in the house. Damnedest thing to see even when you know it's just a weird natural phenomenon.

You are never going to be a youtube star with this attitude.