Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

I'm collecting unnerving/amazing facepaintings, so please share em if you got em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

Basically everything that Jim Woodring has ever done is my favorite creepy image.

http://www.jimwoodring.com/artwork/gallery

Does that include Jerk City?

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Science WHORE posted:

Looks a little weird huh? Those are all staples. Why all those staples?

My uncle used to grow pot. My mom described the indoor walls of his ranch as being covered in staples because that's how he dried his product.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Ddraig posted:

FYI Winnie the Pooh is a British creation and would therefore call petrol petrol because he's not a barbarian.

Except the actual bear was Canadian and they say gasoline.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Yobgoblin posted:

who remembers this from a kid's book?

robot!

That's very obviously from one of the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books.

And it looks like they just re-released a box set compilation, restoring the original artwork of Stephen Gammell after the previous edition had them replaced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

I moved into a place that has a provincial park right next door. There's a path that's lined with pines on either side and that winter I learned never to walk through there once the first frost hits, especially not at night.

All the spiders that are freezing to death may be blind but they can sense heat, and will dive bomb you en masse. They didn't bite, but I had to drive home with them crawling across my glasses before I could get to a mirror to pick them out of my hair.