Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Internet Kraken posted:

People being terrified of cephalopods will never cease to amuse me, because to me most of them look adorable. The blanket octopus is really pretty.

Related to the topic, I've always found this close up of a maggot to be somewhere between cute and creepy.

@o@

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
some alleged pictures of aliens

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Lamprey Cannon posted:

That's to be expected with purebreeds of most species; tons of purebred dogs and horses have serious defects or abnormalities. You want a creepy mutant horse? I'll show you a creepy mutant horse.

This is a product of the Chernobyl exclusion zone, and photographs of it and other mutant animals were sent to Mikhail Gorbachev to try and convince him to more seriously investigate the long-term consequences of the meltdown. Of course, no such thing was done.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Say Nothing posted:

Incest is a bad idea.
Maybe :nws: for creepy deformed.

http://i.imgur.com/CbwNcrPm.jpg

reported for doxxing, don't post my baby pictures here

if that was real it would probably be a radiation deformity not incest (do yourself a favor, never google jellyfish babies)

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

theae guys know what's up, naming it properly and not "eggmaninin"

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
it's time to get schwifty

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Be careful, guys, I heard this lady was actually boy once

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Pomp posted:

none of the stuff that shows up when you google him is even particularly creepy or horrifying :confused:

He has a handful of books that do not involve poop.
That's what you're seeing.
If you actually read then unwarned you'd see all the poop.

Yes I know what's in his actual books because I wanted some other ghoulish whimsy like junji ito and was recommended kago without a content warning so reading a few that were merely gross before getting to other ones and seeing their summaries before reading and suddenly realizing "hey... these rest of his works all about forcing people to eat poop :mad:"

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

"scientificphilosopher posted:

This Lovecraftian monstrosity may look like an amalgam of dying octopuses, but it’s actually a single creature called a Basket Star, a type of deep sea brittle star. They can reach up to 11 pounds in weight and 70 cm in length!

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Oh cool,these were pictures I wanted to post in Pick's "why do you think women are scary" thread but could not find even with google
Even though the artist of each respective picture has done more like them (more floating doll heads, more scratchy pictures of long necked people) and used to be posted in creepypasta threads all the time.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Shady Amish Terror posted:

If attempting to find horror content of ANY value what-so-ever on youtube has taught me anything, you need some big red circles to illustrate the areas you're talking about. Really makes the thumbnail pop.

10+ years ago when screamers were really popular that would be one of the ways they got you, using a red circle to keep you focused on the video long enough to throw the screamer up.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
what the gently caress is it

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Bogleech has begun his yearly monster reviews, and it starts with a look at the entire :nws: GALLERY :nws: that Momo comes from, which includes some really bizarre, creative, creepy pieces that are unlike almost anything I've seen before and... unsexy sexual commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

friends.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi3X4ZMFgr4

welcome to our dimension party