Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

fleshy echidna posted:

Does anyone have that one black and red japanese painting of a woman with a very long neck? I remember it looked like a schizophrenic had painted it but I can't really pull up anything on google.

edit: probably shouldn't have rechecked the thread 30 minutes before going off to bed but thanks for finding it:stonkhat:

Well, you sure nailed that description. I don't even know that much about schizophrenia, but I could see it being a piece by one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009

Rondette posted:

Spent way too long looking out the window on this one.

And then when you see it, it's SO CLOSE.

Maggie Fletcher has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Mar 15, 2015

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009

Acne Rain posted:

(do yourself a favor, never google jellyfish babies)

Why wouldn't you want me to have more material for the cute pictures thread?

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009

Free Market Mambo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I

This House Has People in It reminds e a bit of the Local 58 videos, definitely slow-burning creepy.

Am I the only one who's bothered by the misspelling of "birthday"?

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009

Space Skeleton posted:

There is like 2 more hours of video and other content which goes on to sort of explain what is going on in that, including the misspelling. It's setup as a puzzle you can find and sift through if you follow clues in the video, or you can just watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjBTAnCUbZc

You know, I didn't even realize it was a puzzle until I saw the "explanation" video on the sidebar. I had half an eye on it while I was at work and just thought it was a creepy video. I loving love puzzles--when I have some time I'll sit down and dig through it. Thanks!