Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Choco1980 posted:

Eyes are the coolest, weirdest things.

They can see anything but themselves. Oh wait...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Noice.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Mr Hootington posted:

Since the "Scary Stories" books are being talked about, does anyone remember the horror story anthology that was for kids that had the story about a family moving into a house that had another family murdered? The twist was the families shadows come alive in the house and kill them and I remember the ending being the kid walking in to his parents room to see his mom being strangled and dad ripped apart. Can't for the life of me remember the book.

Maybe it's a repressed memory.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Wheat Loaf posted:

I think the creepiest image I've seen is this polaroid found in the collection of a serial killer and rapist named Dean Corll, featuring a distressed young boy, tied up next to the toolbox in which Corll kept his torture implements. He has never been identified.

(You can see it on the Wikipedia page on Dean Corll.)

gently caress. I hate this thread but I cannot look away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i lived in southeast ohio for a couple years. every night for a couple months a giant wolf spider would walk out into the middle of the carpet and stare at me for awhile i watched tv. we were pretty good buds