Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Just caught this purely by coincidence the other day. Its equal parts creepy and magnificent (couldn't really decide if the best place was here or the Blessed thread).

Dream Sequence on Adult Swim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bJwHYZnaiQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

FACT: Nobody has ever counted how many bodies are in here.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

My favorite Black Salve is 'Salve Bloody Salve'

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Its like my nightmare had a nightmare

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Walking under these is really creepy/cool as its like walking into some weird nightmare dream tunnel. About halfway through you feel the gentle patter of light rain tapping against your shirt/jacket, only to realize its not raining outside......

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

'Beeshido' is more succinct

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Randaconda posted:

Luckily for us, flightless birds seem to have real problems competing with mammals :science:

My old chums from MWO would have a squawk or two to say about that!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Somfin posted:

I love that they're going so hard on the "there's something loving wrong with the moon" angle.

I could instantly tell it was fake, because LV426 doesn't orbit anywhere near that close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Didn't I just watch this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJiHaVuZuHg